Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Life of U in RMIT 2010 starts !

Its been a week I'm in Melbourne... back to my hatred living lifestyle~ Big city, crowded, expensive stuffs, smokers everywhere, polluted air, noise pollution, far distance... none are good ={  


I really do miss the moments in Sarikei during Chinese New Year 2010~ It was the most memorable, most touching, most fun I ever had until now :-} Really had a BLAST during the moment in Sarikei with my truely old mates ~ 

I'm not sure if next year would be better than this~ how about two year later? Future year? (Let's overcome 2012 first LOL~) 

It was really like a paradise for me at that moment! I would not log on Facebook as usual when I hang out with them haha~ 

 

After I got here, none are good as I said... 是应有尽有啦,nice infrastruture 啦,good 环境啦,tapi... ? 没什么朋友,吃有吃不好... distance 又远,东西有起价~ 东西又贵,... Hard to survive around here!

As posted on my Facebook yesterday...

   " My first day of Uni, which is yesterday was bad :( ... feels alienated, mostly locals~ Life in Melbourne sucks, for me !... 吃不好,人山人海,食物起价,ONE DAY validated transport ticket + One dish = Already ate me MYR 60+ ($10.60 & $8.90) ! Hard to imagine future life for four years ! :"-( ... Surely go back to M'sia when there's a holiday ! So stressed out living in a foreign country with high currency ...

Sigh*~ Not just me, my foundation mates from last year suffer the same fate as mine :-( ~ Dunno why its so hard to get socialize with the locals ! Some friends told me that, during search at Wiki, Auzzies hate Asians? I really doubt that ?

Last few nights, I always felt my cheek was so warm and my eyes were so wet ..., I really do need someone to accompany me ='( ~ 4 years... at here? Seems tough and troublesome ah ....! Hard to keep in touch with my old friends too, either in Sarawak and my foundation mates. Differences of time, that's 3 hours between Malaysia and Australia~ and my mates are all studying in the different course ! Due to the time, I am sleeping meanwhile my friends are busying on Facebook, MSN or whatever social network!

Well, right now I'm quite worried about what I'm going to study in U ! Before that, let's hope that I could befriend with someone first :-} By the way, its kinda fun when my course would be studying in a field on a certain day! HOWEVER, I had to write a report with a length of 1500 words? WA LAO ..........! 800words hampir nyawa-nyawa ikan ... 1500words? Dunno what bullshit that I could write loL !!! 

OK then, got da go~ see ya :{) 

Oh I forgot~ I think I should go back when there's holiday ~ but depends lah, still dunno yet the actual date yet :) See you all again !

1 comment:

  1. it's normal to feel that initially when u study oversea.

    try to overcome the feeling and socialize with them (the locals there, if you want to improve your english communication skills which is vital)

    I'm sure u will find lots of malaysians there (but watch out, you all will always hang around together speaking own dialect thus spoiling the time to learn more about english. need to strike a balance though.

    well, missing friends and home is normal but thank god to internet, u can skype, fb etc etc.

    cheerio!

    ReplyDelete