Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Forbidden Friendship [How to Train Your Dragon] (piano cover)

Last few days ago, I watched this animated movie!


Well, description and plot about no need me to say out one lah ... JUST GO AND WATCH IT ~ you won't be regret to use your 1hour and 30min+ of your lifetime after you done watching it, and perhaps might thanked me instead LOL ~ >,< ! This movie is amazingly BEAUTY la ~~

(PS: I'm a SICK ANIMATED FILMS fannnnnnn~)

I keep searching this movie tracks these few days, ... and I managed to download most of my favourite soundtracks~ meanwhile some of them, disappointingly, no =( ... When I was searching Youtube, I found this... this... this ~~ this Piano version of "Forbidden Friendship" and it... just chills through all way down from my head to my feet!

SUPER laaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~




Another thing that I am so excited about.... that is that How to Train Your Dragon 2 would be revealed in June 2013 !!! I'm so HIGH MAN~~~

"On April 27th, 2010, DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg told The Hollywood Reporter that they were planning a How to Train Your Dragon 2. In addition, they were planning a TV series and a live tour show. DreamWorks is targeting a release date in the second half of 2013."

The moment I saw this... I DON'T CARE about Mayan Calender stupid stuffs or whatever! I just wanted to see it !!! I LOVE YOU DREAMWORKS, and also PIXAR of course~~~ XDDD

(Another PS: Most animated films sound tracks mostly done by John Powell !!! What a great artist! SALUTE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment