Monday, August 23, 2010

Dislike my tiertiary life...

Sometimes, I really do wish I'm currently still in Malaysia, ... anywhere, anytime, right now... I really, ...do not like here at all. Its been a year, since I came here to have my further study. But, I really doubt is this the one I am hoping for...? I'm sort of tired and I really do not have any motivation to study anymore at all... sometimes. Because, ... not sure la ~ seeing Danny's MSN post saying "Appreciate the every moment you have" ... but I honestly didn't appreciate at all... seems everything at here are meaningless, no point of studying alone at here, I mean alone, ... and did hoping studying again with my old friends... anyway, thanks Danny here for cheering me up at the Chatty Box there >.> ~~~

I seemed I've been discriminated ... or it could be that I couldn't socialize or couldn't accept new friends anymore, or I'm still keeping my heart shut tight ? I'm really, really lonely here~ totally no motivation to study at all... Take today test for an example... this test worth 20% of my course and I totally didn't study well at all during last weekend...! One word, LAZY ! As I mentioned before, staying in this country for too long really make you sloppy ...! Due to their 'relaxing' cultural ba ? I wasn't me anymore, when I'm still in Sarikei/SAS ! My brain, felt its growing smaller and smaller lol ~

I did weep in the corner in order to release my tension and stress, and for everytime I think back my memories in Sarikei, same too looking at our loving "Family" photos~ especially during last CNY! No doubt it was my best CNY ever ! I really looking forward next year CNY ! But I'm not sure if it gonna be a better one or not =\  

Sigh*~ Almost everybody seems going home for Raya eh? Next week right? Envy arh... ! I also have my holidays next week ! But just one week only... but actually its 5+2+2 = 9 days lor ~ I also want go back >,< ! But this year I already put a lot of burden on my Father liao... So, staying here doing nothing and medidating ba? Hahaha~~ but still haiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing  la  ~~~~~~ !

I really want to talk to somebody now!!! Hoping for video call through MSN or Skype la !!! CALL ME !!! I need to hear you guys voices so that I could pretend that I'm HOMED !

... and to LEO ~~~~~~ Happy 19th Birthday to you !! Muacks ahahaha~~ how you gonna pay back my money for sms-ing one msg to you ! Expensive ler ... wait you chia lou~ hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. when ur tired, u do need a break, bro :) don push urself too hard. i noe u can go through this stage. go ah chai go ah chai. coming back during cny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, trying to escape Uni life already ..>! got arh~~~ :)) sure got one....!

    ReplyDelete