Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Offsprings learn to fly


Just now saw a birdie flying low on ground. I think it might be teaching its spring to fly so headed out from my house and see. I saw 2 small birdie in the drain. Their parent were chirping so loud because they sense of danger that coming towards their springs. Luckily I'm not that kind of person XD ~


Of course, I put both of the birdie into their nest. At the same time, I heard small kitten 'miaoing' nearby, which means that their mom would probably be around. I felt uneasy for the birdie since they could'nt fly yet. I hoped that they would learn to fly before they became the cats' menu ~ and before I leave here... before that, since they still couldn't fly well... I took a photo of myself !! Look !!


Little birdie on my hand !! Sak leh ??  Ahahaha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment