Thursday, May 28, 2009

Exam Day

10.45AM

Ugh, hate so early to wake up. Today exam car... called to wake up early morning to learn car at Puspakom. It was the 3rd time I go learn it. 'Baiwen' said those who learnt for the 3rd time is quite not good. But it was just that I failed da tesst !! geeezz~ I should be getting the 'P' by last week ! I hate to mention how I failed it, its 'oh gosh' and embrassing=.= (since other friends did make it).

Well I hope this time would be surely pass, and enjoy driving my car without afraid of getting a 'saman' ~.~ unless I 知法犯法! Hehehe~~

______________________________________________________________

3.47PM

Arh ~~~~ FINALLY back home and Pass liao !! Hate ar, waste RM180 just for getting a 'P' ~~ tomorrow can get 'P' liao lor !! Haha~ damn happy ~! I meet Ralf today at puspakom. He also come for the car test. No doubt, he passed the test too, haha~ Kinda lucky day for me ar... First, I thought I would be BORED to death as me would be alone for a day! But Ralf accompany me and chit-chating since we didn't meet for a... kinda 'sometime'. Secondly, I passed the driving test lo~~ and thirdly... I don't have to meet Baiwen anymore kakaka~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment