Thursday, April 29, 2010

Assignments, assignments, assignments...


Huhu, can guess what I might wrote about based on the post Title yeah? ... That's right... ASSIGNMENTS ! 
( T______T)
 
Haih ... the papers keep filling up every corner of my room! Some of them also quite troublesome for me since I had no idea to do it ...



Yeah... just like a cat trying to solve a puzzle... "WTF are these??"
(P.S : No Offence around here! My acronym for WTF is What The Fish !)

I'm a good guy remember? Too honest and naive... until easily be cheated by my friends ~.~""

Gonna BURN finish those assignments as much as I could before due date when there's free time ! But... my 10 little fingers and two big eyes or small eyes .... BLAH whatever ~ couldn't resist to touch Facebook ...! Oh My Goat ~

No comments:

Post a Comment