Saturday, October 23, 2010

I cried again... its not about sadness... its not about anything... It is summarising my whole journey for 2010 studying at oversea! A big, big sign of ...

R E L I E F

I've been waiting this moment so eagerly... T,T ~~~~ you wouldn't feel how I feel right now ! I'm so gay !

And I officially ends my first year in RMIT last Friday!

"Congratulations Ah Chai!", 陶醉-ing told myself XD... I'm a Postgraduate student next year! Woohoo~
(Note: Undergraduate - First Year student , Postgraduate - Second/Later Year student)

I really need to thank my parent and everyone else! Especially my friends too that hanging around in Facebook! Haha, you know I know lo...!

I really can't wait to see my old friends.... I bloody miss you all so much! Seriously! You're really part of my family in my life =") ~~~

And thanks Dad, for letting me shopping spree in KL next week XD~ maybe as a gift that I successfully ended my first year in University =D ~

I also intend to gain weight during my holiday... hope F.4 or F.5 的 Ah Chai returns hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment