Friday, December 3, 2010

Yes, indeed... title says it all! Haha! You could see me I rarely hanging around in Facebook or update my blog. Because I have a serious busy holidays! Don't feel sarcastic laa... ahahahha~ lim beh currently used up one month holiday already... still got three months to go ..... (O,O)

Summaries for my one month holidays!

Spent 2 weeks in KL, starting on Monday, 25/10/2010~ pictures say it all =) 



Rest of the weeks, in Sarikei and also in Korea lor on 22/11/2010 for a week~~ 


"An Yo Ha Se Yo~~~" 
Meaning Hello !

Haha, that's all~ reallly "BUSY" XDDDD~ 


1 comment:

  1. Hihi. Seems to have lotsa fun eh?

    Ha..I've got you an award.

    http://thetacube.blogspot.com/2010/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Hope you'll like it. Enjoy your hols first, then only update, and receive my award, cus there's a a task for it. :))

    Have a nice and blessed day!

    ReplyDelete