Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Love you guys

First of all, sorry Fei Jing that I couldn't "receive" your awards hehehe~~ (Lazy) >,< 


Secondly, sorry Ming Fong that I 放飞机~~~~~~~~~  no more next time >,<


Ok, done with apologies! Anyway, forgive me la... huhuuhu~~~

Haha, Sarikei is so different to KL, Kuching, or any big cities! Even thought the place is really narrowly small compared to them, I really like here... Sarikei is just too, ... I know myself that I would cry again on the day before I leave here for studying at oversea. My heart still belongs to here despite I was in Melbourne for almost 2 years.

At here, everyday I can see their adorable, friendly, crazy, wicked and so on (whatever positive or negative adjectives) faces ~ I smiles everyday because of them! I really love them so, so much... like I had a lot of "darlings" *eheh!

Like today, I watched "Lelio Popo" with Ah Chow, Darrel, Ah Keng and Ah Kang at Premier Cinema~ I felt so sentimental during certain scenes and honestly I cried~ haha* I barely could imagine if someone I knew for so, so long passed away and I might be crying and mourning daily leh !

Anyway, the main point is ~ I love you guys laaaaa ~~~~~~~~ Almost all of you going back to study liao and plus, most of you guys just have a short CNY break nia... Haih~ Hope our CNY next year would be a better year...!

2 comments: