Thursday, September 1, 2011



我的心情,就像那只小鸟鸟...

可爱?愤怒?郁闷?无聊?寂寞?Emo?
...
...
...
...
...
...想家...

Seriously damn emo ... 0% outing/social life... been at home and didn't step outside door for a week already since my mid sem break starts.

I really want go siak da,
I really want go qia dui pao,
I really want skype with people,
I really want see familiar faces,
I really want to hear familiar voices,
I missed everything.

Why do I have to suffer through this? I'm not kind of that a man on an island! This lonely feeling is really ripping my heart off. I'm am not what I am at here. I'm like nobody! Don't tell me that I'm lucky that I could study overseas... it was not PLEASURE and I DO NOT want to at all !

I didn't ask for much... I just need a friend that I could talk to or perhaps study together... =(
I really want to go back study... I don't like the culture at all! Especially like there must be a FOUL language in every sentences! Exchange rate also high you know? I don't want to use those hard earned penny by Someone's to enjoy myself ! Uni fee had cost a leg and an arm already!
SIGH*

Damn the university life! "ENJOY" my ass!


No comments:

Post a Comment