Saturday, September 17, 2011

No Wills

The title says it all... No wills... no wills at all... I just want to die that's all... I'm sick of all living through these lonely life...

I don't have friends... I felt so lonely... I want to go back my old life so much... my cheerful, social life... Not on this one man island! I don't like here. I don't like getting new friends.

I hate being here... I hate being myself.... I hate my study life... I hate my attitude... I hate what I'm thinking...

I rather go back to study with friends... with old friends...
I'm very depressed. I do not have friends to talk with... everybody has their own life to deal with... I do not have a lot of friends. No one could help me at here as well.
Any words doesn't mean too much for me right now. Praying doesn't help me much either... I'm so fragile...
Honestly I don't read Bible..., and I don't go church at here. I'm do not have spiritualness to overcome these problems...
I just want to rest... my soul is so weak.
I'm such a sore loser on everything.

Pathetic immature thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment