Thursday, September 2, 2010

我国... (My Country)

Guys, do you know what? I, honestly... don't know if Malaysia is still my home country anymore... Look at it, discrimination everywhere, racist everywhere, and my friends, like changed in aspect of manner... some of them.
我现在对我国很...失望,很没有安全感,很...害怕

Look at Facebook, these days! MOST of the stuffs I saw was "GO BACK LA KOMUNIS, GO TO HELL LA, RETURN TO YOUR COUNTRY LA"... even people sharing lots of video about it and mostly, well... obviously "they" won la...

But frankly speaking... I am so glad I'm a Sarawakian(more safe than West), an educated young Sarawakian rose up in ______(lagi safe and using "__" to avoid being 'stabbed', haha) that won't be brainwashed by those UNEDUCATED, LOW STANDARD PEOPLE, HEREBY I SAID TO THEM! STOP YOUR PROPAGANDA ALREADY! I'm SICK of those people that like to ruin the PEACE among us, DEVILS!
每次发生某件事之后,就是有人喜欢把以前的事情统统的抖出来...尤其是这个那个啦, you know I know loo...  我真不明白,明明是几十年的事件根本不必要再重复,再过着黑暗... 悲伤的生活,摆明就是... 
火上加油

... 这种人根本没资格活在这个世界上...! 
Another thing that made me seriously 火上加油, ... 
FRIENDS, STOP SWEAAARING USING THE WORD "F" !!!!!!!!!!!!   ***DAMN IT ! AND THOSE RACIST, WHY SO STUPID? 不能再更笨了咩 ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment