Sunday, September 5, 2010

My feeling is just so, mixed. Perhaps my holidays end liao? Homesick ba? or missing you...? I don't know, just wanted to cry, ... plus my little pet dog died last week...and at the end I still couldn't hold my salty water from feeling fully up both of my eyes ball ='( after hearing this song.

The rhythm is making me crying. And suddenly lots of sad memories and events just filled up every corner in my mind...



Seems that I'm an emotional little boy eh? To be honest, I really got a weak soul, a weak soft soul that is so naive of anything that it felt... Hahaha... Believe it or not up to you lah~ If you know me 'real' well...=') I'm just missing you guys already, ...I'm very sure of that, I missed every thing, I missed every moment, I missed every single tiny to enormous o ji li ba la thing we had together...


...and Happy Raya Break guys...!

No comments:

Post a Comment