Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010

(Ought to talk about other stuffs, but doesn't have time)

Olla~~ Happy New Year 2010 ! Wonderful isn't it? New Year, New Life, New Hope, New Wish, New Ambition, ... Everything seems to be 'NEW' !

But still, its a bit frustrating because couldn't enjoy it with my friends... :(
Not like the old time ... Play so "High" ! Yamcha at midnight, chitchat, greeting each one another...!

Suddenly felt so lonely around here! Really miss my friends! Thanks to Sis, "Aya, at least you enjoy CNY at here!" in FB X)~ That gave me some patient and strength to overcome tough life in Melbourne!

Wanna signing off already... since its 12.20am ~ I'm celebrating 2010 before Malaysia :D ~ (3 hour time earlier)

Again, Happy New Year 2010 to everybody!




By the WAY! Fireworks in Melbourne just last for 10minutes! Can someone tell me Sarikei or other places last for how long? X)



No comments:

Post a Comment