Thursday, December 17, 2009

No mood write lot of stuffs... Just saying what I want to say about!

1. Aiya I'ma friends!! None or few of you just updated blog only !! Why so?? Don't let your blog filled with spider webs and dusts ! Ain't you guys enjoying holiday?? Why so?? Have fun overseas?? Camping?? Not free??

2. Stupid weather in Melbourne... yesterday was 39 DEGREE maximum meanwhile tomorrow 18(Fri) gonna be 12 DEGREE minimum ! What kind of FREAK weather Melbourne had got ! Say hot jiu HOT say cold jiu COLD!

3. Tomorrow, most of my assignments and presentation done liao X))~ damn happy!!! But still got exercises do to during holiday T___T~~ (Yep....) I had a 2 weeks holiday after tomorrow !! Happy woooot~~ Hopefully can go back during the holiday,,,, (Sigh*)~ Couldn't wait until CNY ^^

4. Sad... I saw big bro said that our dog, black colour one died T_____T~~~ Really moody after I saw his update on Facebook...! Hard to imagine that the dog is SICK and DIED after 2 days! I kinda blamed my bro for not taking it to Doc Veterinarian !!! I felt so sorry that I couldn't meet it before its last breathe... I really miss my dog at lot at here ...! I kinda know the Fei Jing's feeling too leh ... ! I'm so gladly I still could meet my dog during my last holiday, just a week in Sarikei in October ... ... "I love you DOGGY T__T" ~

5. I hope to... or WOULD watch Avatar in Cinema with 3D effects !!! =DD~ I bet it would be a NICE or Fabulous movie !!! ~~ See the further description of the movie and you might know what I meant :D~


No comments:

Post a Comment