Friday, December 25, 2009

Holiday-ing...


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! At last I can do blog and play my Facebook games !!!~~ Due to the 'capped' internet (0% usage) ...! T____T~ Such a big loss of my game while waiting until today lol !  Such a BORING holiday without internet ...! But during the holiday I trained 'DOTA' ~~~ with insane computer AI+ of course!
            I was a bit addicted to DOTA because of my friends zzzzZZzzz.... We made our school lab as Cyber Cafe LOL !!! For example ..... Counter Strike as well !!!





 It was the last day before we started our holiday after all... Aih, but got some 'homeworks' to do T____T~ Computer Science assignment... TOTALLY no idea how to do it using C++ !! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, hate Computer languages ! Then Computer Network..... Oh gosh, afraid skill exam !!! Using Packet Tracer to do it !! The handout teacher gave us, I also dunno how to do! Lastly, the most annoying one.... ENGLISH !! We had to finish wrote a Draft Essay and hand in to teacher the first day after holiday!

A few days later, together with mom, sis and cousins, we went to Broad-meadows station... nothing special except these accessories attracted us!







So... Do you think that they are pretty or attractive? All of them are necklace accessories! At that moment, I was thinking to buy them as souvenirs... $5.00 for two necklace ! The only thing I was concerned was that the quality of the 'rope' ... =\
Just ask from me those who want it loL~ I will see what can I do with my budget >____> ~ if 'someone' allowed to ...! I could buy for Boys or Girls X)~ gift it to your laopo or laogong also can la !





No comments:

Post a Comment