Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh well! So busy these few weeks ! Rushing assignments and assessments! Couldn't update well on blog - -! And also, its getting colder these days! Luv' it~ but I sweat in the afternoon !! Damn hot and warm ! ZzzzZ~~~ Hate THOSE son of Beaches Global Warming SCEPTICs! GO TO HELL! 

By the way, I watched '2012' yesterday on PPS ! Quite clear ~ however only the sound quality is poor~ Haha, this time, I wanted to watch "Paranomial Activity"! Go watch youtube if you don't what's that X) ~ I wanted to watch it because I found it was creative! Not like Japanese style movie, if you know what I meant?

Lol~ I began quite lazy these few days! Damn li~~ maybe the weather was 'cool'/cold, make me even lazier ~.~ Barely hard to wake up from warm blanket and softy bed XD

No comments:

Post a Comment