Monday, June 14, 2010

UP and DOWN...

I don't know, I don't know.. I should feel happy for my coming holiday next week! But, I think it gonna be my boring holiday... ="( ~ I was so eagerly to go back, just to you guys and have fun for my following days till I got back here again ! I am very, ... not feel any fun at all right now =( ~ I know it sounds selfish, but... I just wanted to hang out with you guys ...! I waited this moment for months! ... My life here at here was not fun at all! I really miss my old 老peng you !!!!! ="( and rather stay behind studying! I'm so easily manipulated by peer pressure eh? ="> ~

Ah, forget to congratulate first to those who tiok Maktab... haih, .... netherless its for own future lah ... I have no or dare to control over it... =) still got CNY doesn't it...? ..........................................................................
OKAY honestly that's long ="((...! I missssssssssssssed you guys real badly ~~ Ah Tong, Darrel, Danny, Daniel, Ah Leo, Ah Keng, Ah Chow, Jerome, KeeHui, Rachel, Doreen, Candy, MingFong, Arnold, Eric, Ah Rong, Fei Jing, Jia Min, Emy, Sean, Suh Yi, Ah Pak or whoever I knew at HOME there !!!!!!!

Conclusion is that my time with you guys was so short and sssssssseriously speaking I'm now quiteee eeeemotional  !!!!!!!! and also I hate my school that having exam this month, this time, and NOOOOOOW!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment