Friday, June 18, 2010

Insomnia... again

Yesterday couldn't sleep well again...! Always rolling here and there one ... barely hard to close my eyes! So, I was thinking about things gonna happened or activities I am going to do in Sarikei ! But honestly, I'm not sure what I feel right now... maybe because its too excited? Overjoyed? Or might it could be sad...?

Netherless, I should feel contented, for gifting me such precious golden opportunity to meet and having fun with them despite its just a week... =) ~ What I concerned right now is that, I found that time passes really fast! ... A week could be passed with just a glance of our eyes! Don't you feel that same?

I really want to appreciate the time given , and make FULL use of the time left for us back there! Haha, I made stupid wishes yesterday night~ dunno how to express, ... idk X) ~

Anyway, congratulation to Amy, Emy, Mee Mee, and others today who had their bright future waiting for them! ... I'm so envy! Because there are so many close friends in KL !

... ="( , God I need Your strength and please, lead me. Lead well for my friends for their future studies too !

By the way, I think I remember my wishes now, .... I hope to see...

1. Darrel mouth mo geh
2. Emy mouth mo geh
3. Danny mouth more mo mo geh ~

when I got home LOL ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment