Monday, June 14, 2010

Where are you?

Aaah, just manage to 'steal' my studying time to blog >,< ~ not really eng to update at here and also upload photos hehe~ but I manage to upload some of them in my Facebook lor !

By the way... where are you guys hide lah ! 
I'm so boring these days ~~ sometimes want to have a short chat also hard ah~ want to release my tension  ... Facebook also kosong kosong one... MSN no need say lah ~ all dunno die where liao ! Iskkkkkkk, so many thing to study T__T ~ I managed to take down two exam papers already, just this coming Wednesday... very high possibility to ... FAIL argh.... because all questions are asking about theory stuffs~ 

Anyway, my head still thinking about my holiday >,< ~~~  
in less than 6 days! ...

Who want go Sibu welcome me X-) ~~~~~~~~ sure nobody one lah ~ hoh? =\ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment