Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Still moaning ~_~

I am still thinking about 'it' !!!! Haih... I really mo xing just now... using hair shampoo as my body wash and body wash as my hair shampoo >,<" ... eh ngok meh ! By the way, I still also hate my school !!! Exam around this month T,T ~~~~~~~ missing you guys already! Prepare ah.... I'm gonna become an annoying fly that sticks with you for 24hours LoL~~~  Hope I gonna appreciate every second we have in Sarikei... T,T ~

Today I finally realised all things happened were because of that I lack of Faith...! I neglected and always need Your help only when I'm down! I hope You will forgive me =( ~ honestly from my bottom my sinking, weak and poor Heart right now =( ~ but, its hard to do it alone... I need more Companions to walk into my life! At here and right now or in future! Amen!

Pray for me for my test tomorrow! There is a high possibilty to fail it T,T ~~ which might waste a lot of time and money! Confidence and Wisdom! That's I needed right now! and after that ...! =D ~ Pray for those who had Car Test tomorrow! Especially Ah Qin and Arnold !

No comments:

Post a Comment