Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dear Hectic Life

As I mentioned, hectic life~ you know how is it look like la..... for those in Semenanjung M'sia one~

"O my dear Hectic Life, how shall I fall in love with thou?",
"... as my soft, weak, faithful heart is belong to Sarikei..."


"Forgive me."

Ok, enough. Complain starts...
1. I miss Sarikei.
2. I miss my family, friends and pets.
3. I miss my bed, my entertainments.



4. I miss mom's cooking.

5. I miss the cheap cheap, yum yum price of foods, especially


6. I miss everything.





Ok, I'm done selecting random pictures because these memories just keep flashing around my head as I browsed through them and which made me moody -_-" 

Haih... memory is always better than reality! Reality is just so so cruel! Time flies! Look at me! Envy I got 4 month holidays? It ended just like that! Ciuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~* like a rocket! 

Honestly, on the 26th of Feb that day... I cried as I stepped into the car to go to Sibu airport... That feeling, is just so, so, so heavy and emotional. My Dad sit aside me yet, ... so 尴尬 ! I cried all the way along to Sibu, so ...


Not yet arh, I still crying at night... I mean in LCCT waiting my flight to Melbourne. I was sms-ing with some of my friends to kill my 4 hours time of waiting. Dunno why, my eyes just soaky wet and of course, there's a lot of people that time! Hopefully nobody sees me _-_ ~ (There's definitely someone saw me crying, OH MY GOSH~* >,<)

Ok, goodnight! (If not gonna fall asleep during lecture class again... still more complain to come huhu!)

No comments:

Post a Comment