Thursday, April 14, 2011

As the time pass, I felt Facebook is giving me more and more depression... I don't know. Just felt somehow like that - uneasy, unpleasant, many fakers, naive, spams, lots of narcissists, philosophers (as if), ignore...[Rachel, 2011]

I feel the 'old' time is better, far ... far better than the present. 

Internet, you stole my time.
Internet, you stole my life.
Internet, you create a lot of toooot*
Internet, you bla bla bla...

Disagree? Well, think cook cook then... 

By the way, you did actually thought a lot when you are alone. 

Ok, I might be depressed right now. (Well, I'm)

Another thing... my grammar is greatly degraded. Just like 股票~跌倒哭哭哭(谷谷谷)~
If you ask me to write an essay, I could barely elaborate it. 

Out of topic! Hmm, what's my topic? 
No point! Dunno ar... 

I think I'm sot ... really lack of sleep these days. I don't know... just don't wanna sleep. Lazy go to school, head for lecture classes too! Just like this week... didn't went for Monday, and Thursday lecture class already. Its so hard to get out from the warm bed! And consequently, I couldn't catch up my study. Well... even though I went for the class, also tia bo ...then zzZzzzzZ.... I know you guys also did it too issit??~ hahah!

Talk a lot, but what what? Random post nia... talk song... comment song song... express my thought song song song... 

You, I hate your attitude.
You, I hate your narcissistic.
You, I hate your 'duck' face. (Dunno what's that? GOOGLE it )
You, I hate your ...
You, I hate your ...

Ya,... I talk song only... I complain song only... so what? 

I dunno why I wrote all these... I'm just write down everything flashing in my head spontaneously.

Nevertheless... its Friday! I really, need 加油 and start self study by now...I'm falling far, far behind on everyone else. Sometimes, 封闭self not a bad thing too... I want become "a frog under a shell". 

At least I don't know the world at outside, your condition, your life or everything. The world is dirty enough... Sorry for saying these, it is so easy to 胡思乱想 ... The hypothesis is accepted.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment