Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nightmare

*Can ignore this entries because it just 废话 and just simple simple elaborate things in my mind

Today, I think I just had my first nightmare... I don't know it was my first or not, because this one... seriously beats my heart out and forced me to wake up! Ruining my beauty sleep! (*As if...)

It was about a car accident. Couldn't think much of the details... you know la... dream ma! Starts, ends anywhere, anytime! I woke up when the car starting to fall... Yoo~ the concept like...


Ok back to topic... All I knew we are having our holiday together, in a car travelling to 'dunno-where-destination' on a high sea level road... Yap, "We"~ means there are other victims that I knew in my dream LoL...! 

*Not gonna mention who and who... I knew who're the victims haha~ including the driver! I'm a passenger~ 

Story is quite short actually~ nothing to elaborate, then skip to the intense part ba

~~~~~~~CIU~~~~~~~~

The road we travelled is so narrow like the road to Genting Highlands~ then someone began to 'feel' playful... cincai kacau sana sini... then others get addicted too... you know la... some friends really gila gila one... might know who who liao hoh?? you know I know laaaaaaa~~~ wahahaha~ Ok, happy time is short... I mean      R E A L short... Due to the strong virus... our driver... only me know who is him XP... and therefore he get addicted too! 

Our driver also want to show his 'playfulness'... he accelerated the car at full speed when taking at sharp corners! His purpose just wanted to scare scare us niaa... but 乐成了灾... the car lose control and *Wham! 

Car flies flies like in cartoon~ the car kept pusing and pusing... At this point! I hope it was a dream at that time! (Which it is ...lol) ... but it feels like reality! I hold on the car headrest just in case not to fall out from the vehicle something!

But after that, I opened my eyes... I stared at the ceiling... shocked, and had a flashback. My hearts pumping rapidly and fiercely... I could feel it... All I remember is we had a car accident, but with close friends inside... it really haunts me... because I was afraid! I know it was just a dream, but it was so real!! 真的很怕有一天你不在了!... 要好好的活Ok ?? 

OK, bed time story ends! Goodnight!



1 comment:

  1. answering ur que: OKIE~ hehe..
    x afraid la..jz a dream..^^
    sleep tight 2 9..gud 9~

    ReplyDelete