Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dilemma

Zzzz... No mood to talk about previous days ago ! Making a summary... Today weather so HOT ! 36 degree! I was awoke by extremely bright glaring sunlight and heat from it this morning ! Another thing, Public transport not reliable in Melbourne nowadays. Delays, delays, Delays almost everyday!! I PAID YOU MONEY! DAMN SHIT. NO CONCESSION ALSO! YOU BLOODY MONEY AND TIME SUCKERSSS!


Today, I just read newspaper talking about Malaysia... I just could comment, "Malaysia's deputy education minister YOU ARE A SHITHEAD! He said that speaking English in workplace is 'weird' and harmful to nation's culture and identity! He also criticised us for using a mix of English and Bahasa M'sia! U r a no0b !!"

Thirdly, my wallet gone !!!! Hilang !!!! on the stupid 477 Bus !!! I was so deperated to get it because my Student ID, worth $60 money, worth $169 monthly ticket, Digi number prepaid card~ a dog tag gifted by my friend, Medicare Card, and some items in my wallet !!!! DAMMIT ! Two credit cards too HILANG !!! WHAT THE F*** SHITHEAD day! I was so EXASPERATED and STRESSED OUT ! ALL of these worth RM600+ ! I was saving my parents money SO HARDLY ... NOW because of my carelessness... which maybe because I was sleeping and woke up near my destination and got off the bus fast and THEN my wallet dropped on my seat ...! Shit DaY I could just say!

Another thing... I somehow dislike staying or living in Australia...! Ought to go to and study in Canada! But I'm not sure yet! I'm in DILEMMA ! I don't like big city, Melbourne City ! I dislike my study environment! Netherless, haiz... I don't want to leave my friends in RMIT ! However, I really dislike the living style in Australia... so, uncomfortable!! Due to the weather perhaps? And water crisis and bla bla bla stuffs! Damn the SMOKERS by the way! I had no freedom! I want to work and study! I want my own life! I want nice study environment! I hate crowded places!~


I still haven't choose my next year course! If I really study in Canada, I dunno what 'U' I should get in! I dunno how the living style at there! At least population is less than AU and environment is better than AU!
I gonna study Surveying, to work for my father perhaps... which I would take double degree! But... about my OWN course, I dunno what to study! Too much to pick! And base on my ability, I think it would be a tough way to study Programming and Gaming stuffs! Shit...! I really dunno what to DO ! Dammit ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment