Thursday, November 5, 2009

Oh well, quite a long time yeah? By the way, Melbourne weather was way tooo weird! Last Saturday 31/10/09, it was just like a summer season! Damn HOT ! The wind is blowing warm, there was no cool at all! All the house like heated up by the Sunny SUN~ going out like you're killing yourself LoL~

Then on the next day, Sunday~ the first day of November! The weather changed again! As I woke up on morning, I felt the temperature was so cool... and it definitely was my likings! "Hot and Cold"... I rather choose cold or cool! Since blanket can keep me warm! Haha, staying in the blanket is so ..."Kimochi~♥"

On Monday pula~ ... hush! I just hate Melbourne weather! I was woke by the warm, and hot temp. in the morning! Dang....* which substituted an alarm clock for me = =" Then, I dressed up as a Malaysian style cloth loh~ (Thin shirt, short pants, short sleeves, ... what else? Oh! Selipar~ XP ) Even my friends are wearing pants and sleeves too! "Hot, Hot, Hot!" Luckily RMIT building got big air-cons ah! If not, the room would be surely heated up badly and our English teacher, Tony might be fainted! Hahah! Our teacher is so red faced! But usually he already look red faced, maybe because of HBP = =" 老人家 mah!
Got another thing... as we had our break during the class, my english teacher told me that I was going to be Chairperson for later debate! (A pause of a moment...) "What? I, I ... Later?? I didn't prepare for it and I didn't know the who's the other team members name!" Oh well, he told me that I would figure it out later ...! - - - - - - - - Debate time!
"Good afternoon, Ladies and Gentlemen! Today, we are having a debate on 'Single person is better to be than married' ... Let out introduce our members from Affirmative Team - (bla bla bla) and from Negative Team - (bla bla bla bla bla~)"

Tick-tock, tick-tock
The winner is~ Negative Team!
Lols, that's it XD~
(P.S: I feel so nervous, despite I had already get used becoming a Chairperson during the class!)
On the way to Broadmeadows station and home~ I was gladly that the public transport got COOL air-conditioner lor~~ It would be like a SAUNA in a room because of mass passengers during the peak-hour.
In home, I was still in bad and desperate mood because of the high temperature till I bath~ I 就 bathed using cold water lo~ 好爽快! But just for temporary lah... We had to open air-con in the house to cool ourselves!

Zzz, guess what on the next day again? Tuesday! I think no need say lar~ It was my favourite temperature♥! And it is also a public holiday(Melbourne Cup)! So free eee~ But have to study lar since the 2nd mid-term exam is close~ and quite a of lot thing to revise! Tatata... still losing to determination and dominated by laziness...! I spend the worthless, unreversed time on The Sim 3 ! Oh gosh! I felt I'm so so terrible! Ngai D!!! Cham lo!!!

On Wed~ ah... it was also a fine, cool weather! Thick, grey cloud is covering all over Melbourne! I'm Luvin' it !~ No dangerous Ultra-Rays shining on the earth surface and on our skin! - - - As usual at school... learning, playing, chit-chating, Youtubing... Facebook-ing ...! OK! Enough for that...! In the afternoon, we had a English Test writing exam~ Ah... 怕怕啦! TAKE NOTE: Every (ENGLISH) tests is SO important, not only to pass, but for the future ! I heard lecturer said got people get 59.5% in overall English exam, and he's barely to get into University! The passing rate must BE >60% ~ If not....! This time the in class writing is kinda different. The essay topic is Population Growth/Immigration(Agree/Disagree).
We are allowed to bring Dictionary, any notes, resources from outside and bring it into the class~ The time given was for the whole afternoon (3h and 30min) ! - - - - - - - - - - Alright, I dunno whether I can do well or not! But I had done my best! My weakness in English is my writing skill. Not too bad nor too good~ I suppose? Isk... maybe kinda lack of creativity and general knowledge ba? Hahah! If the question was asking about GAMES or Benefits of GAMING ...! Doubt that ...!
Okay, before the time ends. I left the room and headed to Melbourne Central... Guess what? I met Maverick Su! As I wanted to call his name, on a closer look, it isn't him instead is his BRO, Douglas Su.
"Wah", I thought~ "They just like twins lol~ So look alike!" So, I didn't say 'Hi!' and passed him... Then I updated my status on Facebook via my N95 phone lo~ ^ ^

The next day, which is on 5/11/09~ The weather hot still fine... and I can wake up late in the morning because my class start later in the afternoon♥~ hmm... nothing special~ the only 'SPECIAL' is that when I saw a lot of 美媚wearing gorgeous outfit while I'm on the train! "Pwweeit!" ~I just could say, they are really, really, really pretty! I was thinking whether there's an event going in Melbourne City later? But I dunno where's it ! (Haih*~~~♥) Pity ar...! If I can follow them and took some shot of the gals~ My friends in Malaysia sure jealous 到~ X))))))) ~ But I had class ar ==" (Shit~!) Class as usual after that...
Then, this time, as I wanted to step out the building 8, I met a familiar face. "No doubt! This is Maverick Su!" Both of us look each other for few secs...(不是暧昧ah!) Then began some short chit-chattering! Woot, "What a week!" Heard him saying that he gonna end his course by the end of this month! And heading back to Malaysia ba~ Lol... I've been here for quite a time and it was the first time I met him face to face, and also his bro! Wao... I meet two people continuously lol~ Later that, I boarded my train and bus @@~
(Ugh! SO HOT)

Yesterday night, I watched 《下到笑》... a Singaporean movie! Lol, I was told by Ah Keng in the morning at school via Facebook~ suggesting me to watch it! Haha, he told me that he haven't watch de and wanted to watch it at Sibu Cinema! "Blerk~" I watched it earlier than you ler XP~ with Elton. Good movie though~ and I somehow love Singaporean movie, because some of them are funny and they bring us a lot of morals throughout the movie! Until now, I still like the 《小孩不笨2》~ a bit emo after I watched it and I enjoyed it very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment