Saturday, November 14, 2009

Finish exam!

            Woo... I finished my 2nd mid term exam yesterday~! So happy ! But... it might be was the worst exam I had done... Computer Science, Pure Math, and General Math ! I felt I was doing poor in these exams! (No...) Could say as definitely doing POOR !

             Especially General Math, the last exam I had on the last day(yesterday). The exam cover all the topic on 'Statistics' and 'Probability'! Talking about the Statistics, ... you know it~ "Counting one by one, frequency, drawing histogram, cumulative frequency, ... calculating Interquartile Range stuffs~" All of the procedure took a lot of TIME! But luckily, THANKS to the Graphic Calculator I bought for $179(Neccessary), I could find the mean, mode, standard deviation, and other statistics easily as shown on Calc. =D !
Then... on the Probability, ... "Ya, it is easily...(but that's in F.4 and F.5) I felt the subchapter, 'Discrete Probabilty Distrubution' was so HARD!" Too many formula and some applications/questions  I can't understand it LOL~ (English problem, as teachers whispering each other after the exam ends). Donna, our GM teacher, is so good enough to teach us in exam! Sooooooooo goooood~~~ =D All of us like her very much hahaha~ I even keep asking her questions during the exam! I had about 22marks which I didn't know how to do  it ! (BLAME on Hypergeometric Probability) Although the formula sheet given, still, I couldn't do it because of some misunderstanding the questions somehow~ I didn't know how to apply it! Hahahaha, I bet my friend whose always score 100% in both PM and GM ~ on my HEAD ! I was surely that he wouldn't score full in GM this time! I am CONFIRMED!

Honestly, a lot of people cheated in the exam, including me, becoming a giraffe~ and same as my friends too lol~ how nice got such friends eheh! "Aiya, can pass 就好了"! We only hope to pass in Foundation~ This time, we didn't aim for HD(High Distinction) or DI(Distinction) like previous exam! Due to the 'hardness' of exam this time! Duh~ We laughed during the exam, because so 'chukik' when we were cheating~ I said "这怎么做?这答案是什么?" Then my friend reply, "我也想问你!我问后面的看看" The next one said, “不懂哦" ! Then I said again, "惨啦惨啦,这次没希望啦" ...! (Chuckles~) When thinking of that, its really funny about it! We had fun during the exam LOL despite of its 'STRICTNESS' and 'DISCIPLINESS' ~~~

Later, we had lunch together~ and later that, we visited one of our friend in Melbourne Hospital... According to him last few day, he had some breathing problem and had to do medical checkup in the hospital... and ~ he did really had problem with his Lungs and had to stay in hospital for further medical treatment! When we visited him, he seems looked fine, just couldn't talk loudly and move often~ He gonna come back to school next week~ "Good news!" During the visiting, I told myself that I won't get myself 'hospitalised'! The TV dramas words are so TRUE! "I don't want to go to hospital nor live in hospital! I dislike the aroma in the hospital and its so BORING!" My friend said the TV has to be RENT in order to watch it...! Q##%@#% What kind of hospital is thaT?!

Ok, visit time over~ and we headed our own way to home... But me~ I went shopping =D ~~ I went to Burke Street and JB-HiFi ~ Lazy to talk in details haha~

















My new sunglasses! $25... 50% off~ just $10++ XD~ By the way, I saw a sunglasses SOLD for $599 something!! "What the F..."~ who even buy that expensive? I rather buy PS3 just for $499 or $699 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment