Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Public transport

Everyday we use public transport to reach our destination... it is cheap, convenient, and could even help reduce gas emission! All of them are true...! But, how about if they're not comfy for us to board on ? Ah, here goes...

This week, the weather in Melbourne is getting abnormal and its the first time it happened in Australia! The extreme temperature cause by some heatwaves from somewhere else is like putting Melbourne in a 'Hot pot!' I could just say is HOT, HOT and freaking HOT! 33 degree yesterday! Today EVEN hotter! 34-35 degree!! Meanwhile now I'm writing, there even NO drop in temperature! My dear friends, the weather around here is getting terrible! According to Elton's mom or my friends, I should have been now wearing thick clothes right now! You know what's that mean right?

Oh man~ public transport like trains do really got air-con ... but due to MASSIVE overcrowded PASSENGERS boarding on the train................! (Sigh*) I really wanted to escape from here right now... and RIGHT AWAY! Honestly, it's not the one I wanted... studying in comfortable way, studying in a quiet, fresh, clean air in the school... NOT in the BIG CITY ! And I also hate crowd! There's too much of people in Melbourne! Which means more SUCKERS(the smokers) "WHICH" I BLOODY HATRED and EXASPERATING ANGER filled with ME if I became a SECONDHAND SMOKER! "F....!"
Furthermore, after I stepped in the month of November, everytime I wait for buses or trains, there are delays in time! About 5-10min late! Oh gosh...! "Do you know 5-10min could affect my NEXT journey?" Taking for example today... I was told to board bus to train station in the morning to go RMIT. As I know, there's a bus on 7.27am~ but! UNDER the DANGEROUS UV light rays from Enormous looking Sun~ I waited and waited for about 20min! "What the HELL!", I said in my mind angrily! All of us should know, Australia ozone layer are far thinner than Malaysia, and if you exposed you skin under such condition, you should know what disease that you will suffer... Today on my way back home...! The bus I boarded doesn't have AIR-CON ! "OH MOTHER! Its REALLY, REALLY like paying to sit in a Sauna room!" When I expelled my air on my hand, I felt so hot...! The atmosphere inside the bus, ... I just could feel heat wind and heatwaves. I COULD EVEN SEE the heat waves' shadow escaping up into the air as I glanced on the ground throughout the window in the bus! You should try to experience it ... You guys should know I am afraid really afraid of HEAT ! Never pengsan 的我, ... this time almost BlackOUT 叻! Shitty boom boom HOT !
(P.S: Sorry for swearing)

Its not my ideal place to study, nor living in here! I really still thinking about changing my study environment! (Canada?) I like 'Green' and beauty of 'Landscape/Scenery'~ like CN! It should be quite a place to live in. And more importantly, I wouldn't DROWNED by a large group of living beings...

By the way, I managed to survive my first day of exam week =-) , but I have confident that I didn't do well this time, ... maybe I was too over confident and I was lazy to study... not that I don't want to study! Its because even though I study, I didn't know what I had read through...! Due to the 'hotness'! No comfortable at ALL! Daggnabit*

No comments:

Post a Comment