Saturday, November 21, 2009

PS3 or Xbox 360 Elite ?

I been real dilemma whether choosing two of them = =! (I states first, don't tell me to buy TWO of them! Or else "SCRAM!") ~





I've been doing research the differences between two of them, ... AC II for example ~ both of them just almost the same, just the 'sharpness' are different ! Hmm~~ I really not sure lah! Maybe I should play the game on HD Television! Might enchance the graphic loL~ !!! Ah, what a dream... I need to work and earn some money! Imagine how successful I would be felt if I bought my 'MOST WANTED' stuffs by my own hardwork-earned-money!! There's also some I 'MUST BUY' game! AC II, , Uncharted 2, Call of Duty: MOD2, GTA IV, some PC games like Starcraft II, Command & Conquered 4~ and lots more... all of them are not cheap cost...! Gosh... I hope my Christmas present or my Birthday present is PS3 or Xbox 360 ~ I really hoped...! '2012' coming by the way! Even though its true OR NOT true...  I want them badly...!

Damn, other thing, I really dunno what course I gonna pick next year! One is my father side, and my own side...! There's no double degree 'package' for the course I want! Ugh, I really stressed out what I'm gonna choose! "Its about my path, and my future... man!" Base on my ability right now, I might couldn't study programming stuff any further... I would become 'Apek' if I study it! Really THINK A LOT !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment