Thursday, November 19, 2009

Life and Death

I don't think I live in AU in long term... or rather die living because of heatwaves? AU these day stroke by several Heatwaves that achieve high extreme temperate 35+ degree in Melbourne! Other place like Sydney had achieve 41 DEGREE !

This week, I was really seriously overheated.... I had 3 times EXCESSIVE nose bleeding... not just small, its like red-blooded liquid non-stop dripping from my nose! It just couldn't stop! I was really concern about my health. I really not suitable living in Australia by the way, ... living near desert! It isn't  Summer yet ! I afraid it would be first time I would suffer stroke because of such temperature! (I'm still bleeding badly right now... large amount of tissue isn't gonna stop it! I couldn'r adapt it anymore... I think I need to talk with my Mom next week about my further studies in AU... I hate Big City by the way, and the weird weather in AU ...! I really want to live in a COOL or study in a COOL environment... Right now? I had no mood to self study at home! SO WARM, no air-con! "Save electric lah.... Here water and electric fee very expensive" F--- that ! What use for Air-Con like that? For decoration? Shit ....! I'm really suffering at here right now. .

No comments:

Post a Comment