Saturday, May 22, 2010

28 days to go

Ahh ~~~ its been almost 3 month at here ! The nearer the date of my flight, the more homesick I suffered LoL~ It is on 20th of June ... actually it was 26th, but I changed it for earlier flight ~ because I finish my exam earlier and so... yeap!

By the way, its getting colder and colder these day! I was so cold that I could barely feel anything on my fingers and my toes... same as my nose! Netherless, as a Malaysian, you would LOVE this kind of weather muahahahaha~ ! But if its too cold it is no fun... unless its a ...


Icey, white, breathtaking scene of snow !  I hope Melbourne would raining snow... but it is only somewhere higher ground like mountain niaaaa ... I have not seen a real snow before ! But I seen a real HAIL ! If not mistaken it was on 5th of March...


Wondering how bad was it?




It was just a part of it.... the damage was quite ~ "costing you a leg and an arm" loh !

*************************
28 days... 27 days... 26 days... and so on ... isssssssssh~~~ all my mind just thinking what do to when in Sarikei (>"<) ~ hard to concentrate on my works, my assignments, and other sort of thing! Most importantly can see dao all of you guys again! Nothing is happier than that~~ I'm so sure of that! Spending time hiao together ahaha! 
Beside that, my Dad is coming here, together with some of his friends early at June. They come here for fun of course ! If not mistaken all of them just spend RM 0 only to come here ~ because AA's free flight promotion long time ago. Sometimes you just gonna LOVE AirAsia leh .... so Fei Jing don't complaint loo ~ cheap flight anyways :). By the way, 55 updated your blog after you finish your exam!

*************************
I am looking for gloves these day, to cover and keep my both hand warm ~ but I'm not sure my budget since all gloves sure have their own materials and known "BRAND" ... if I bought a cheap one, sure gonna sleep in the ...


This happens when I bought a pair of $35 shoes at here ~


These were bought last year... and now~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



But not even tahan for a year ! Ane lao beh de ! Dad told me to buy shoes worth $100 ... RM300 = ="
(conversation between my dad and I today) --- (   Learn our unique FooChow language at the same time XP   )

Me: Ba, ei lei dai gu li meh Eeh guo li weh? 
(Dad could you bring or buy a pair of shoes for me over there?)

Dad: Zo miang? 
(Why?)

Me: Ngui li Eeh meh dang shun nou... shun na ka ka jin tiang ! ngai lou wa ~
(I can't wore it anymore, its painful when I wore it)

Dad: Nu tio heng neh meh la... 
( You buy it at there la )

Me: Aiya, Malaysia kah beng yie marrr, jing neh convert la jing gui !! ngui li $35 meh li Eeh, ma bi cha bu duo RM100 lou ya li ma keh meh tang shun nou !!
(Malaysia is cheaper, its expensive if converted to RM !! My $35 shoes, equivalent to RM100, not even lasts for long!!)

Dad: Heh guang meh ka ho li Eeh la... $100 duoi li jun guang...
(Then buy a good shoes worth $100 la...)


Boom dao... even my Mom too LOL ~~ (Mom asking me what to bring again on phone)

Mom: Nu gu si no ai Papa buong nu dai guo lo?
(You still need what stuffs again to ask Dad to help you to bring?)

Me: Erm, buong ngui dai qiu to ~ nehh, tio China hen neh mei li aaaa~
(Help me bring the gloves that bought at China few years ago)

Mom: Qiu to? Hia jing gu long lou arr~ jing no oo ... nu tio hen neh meh la... hen guang neh kian jian mo no miang!
(Gloves? They're old already and too small for you. You buy at there la, its ok using the money to buy them)

ZZzzzzzZ~ I was boomed twice today ROFL ~ because I am trying to save as much money as I could by not shopping spree at here since its expensive if I converted back to RM ... Aduh ! I should learn not converting money liao la... haizzzzzzzzzzz~

By the way, I looked some nice looking glove on internet ~


Who cares if its a woman gloves? They looks cool anyway ! But most importantly is to keep me warm lo ... hehe !

No comments:

Post a Comment