Saturday, May 15, 2010

Blogging



I don't know what actually is a blogging or real definition of it... then I "Googled" and found a definition that its a "shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies" ... Yeah~ it is YOUR personal experiences! and "I Blog My Way" as same title as Rachel's blog ! (Sorry for borrowing your name oh). She's one of the crazy Korean fans of Yuri, one of the artist from Girls' Generation


She looks damn gorgeous eh? Ya Rachel... have to agree with you that she's very talented and pretty~ She got a nice voice too ! Ayak, I might fall in love with like her because of her looks when I "Googled" her LoL ~ Forgive me la, Male's Nature maaa =P ~ ( Ei ei ei, I'm not that "KIND" of man right??)

OK! STOP!

Haha, I started my blog at 26th May 2009 ... When looking back at it~ "Wao, my blog almost one year liao eh !!"
In my blog I just blogged about my personal life la ...and my first post was just a sentence of words lol... and my first time posting with images about little birdie~ :D ... Shit, did I looked fat in the old photo? (Only my friends knew well my image lah XD --- ) I slimmed down quite a lot when I came to Melbourne for further studying...
Anyway~~ I might not be blogging at here right now because...

Until some of my friends told me to visit their personal blog~ and which maybe influenced me as well lo.... (*Thanks yaa :D !! )

However, I was quite disappointed because most of them quited their blog ! Or lazy? I dunno... maybe they're just...

 


...dunno what to blog about eh?? Blog anything la my friends ... ma na eh ho ka liu li ? Not like last year, every of them so busying keep updating themselves~ maybe they are busying studying for their big year this year?

~.~ Another thing inspired me to write my blog is that ... after visiting Ken's blog and Kenny's blog suggested by my friend, Fei Jing ! (Hey, thanks a lot eeii~~~ Really woor!! Love you aah!!)

Let me introduce ...


Yes... its a "K" ! You gonna think its just a big letter of K or K for Kanasai (Meaning like shit in Hokkien) ?? Definitely NO lah ~ its Ken from kenwooi.com ! I like his blog~ simple,  nice looking, hilarious content that you sometimes laugh so hard until your tummy hurts! His writing, creativity and sense of humour impressed me !

The next one was ... 

 

Kenny is a famous Malaysian blogger, which I just knew when I read and stalked  looked into his "diaries" ! He's quite... well, I don't think I had to say more about him actually... I meant, he got 10000+ unique visitors daily or average! Ah, I ~~ well, - - (Dunno what to say about him, *ROFL*) 

Both of them are my favourite bloggers! Their blog was so creative, funny, amusing, crazy, and... and... you should look by yourselves :D ~ Its worth a while reading their posts ! Especially about the Sending Postcards:Uncensored Version by kenwooi.com ! Its was so, so hilarious ! That's why I stalked followed him. Some of his post made my day! 

Umm, well~ I just could say even blogging could make you famous ! Really mo wa gong ... ~ ~" ... I think every reader wants to become like them, but ... just its better to be yourself ~ Not necessary to become others mah ~ my thoughts la, frankly speaking @@~ I envy them too lol ~ However, its fun to blog~ and you just blog your way! Just blog anything, anyway you like! 

Before this thing happens to you!!

 
*Just kidding! 
Yes... "I Blog My Way" ! 

(Sooweeee Rachel, that borrowing you again XD ~)



No comments:

Post a Comment