Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother's Day about corner !

Mother's Day is around the corner! Which is on Sunday~ To be honest... I was not actually what date was the Mother's Day because every country seems to be had their Mother's Day celebration on different date. I just knew about this, "Special Day" for someone when I watched TV making various sale and ads for Mother's Day Celebration and too in newspaper.

Every one has a Mother... of course ! Even our mother has their mother too ! Whose is our grandmother ! (I'm talking bullshit ain't I??)
Mothers have a major role in building and maintaining connections across generation... and that's us right now... passing traditions, life lessons, family stories, and so on. Aww, forget about talking general stuffs~ I believe no one is interested with it =) ~

Talking about my mother.. I think she's a perfect woman~ still remembering her young... pretty... gorgeous face since I was 4-5 years old ~ (Don't amazed by my good memories oh ~ I'm not bluffing over here ! )


I still remember the moment she sent me to school almost everyday... from child care school, kindergarten (Saint Clement), Primary School (Saint Anne), to Secondary School (Saint. Anthony)... and when these added up~ been almost about 11years? 14years? or longer... Hard to imagine that she had sacrificed her such priceless, valuable time for me... educated me... looked so well after me... and ... need I continue on? You could figure it out for yourself =D ~ I have not included in her time fetching to and from tuition yet !




I still remember she brings B-Nuk or Kampua to St. Clement almost everyday haha~ They're my favourite man !!! (This is also when I started getting more and more chubby looks LOL~) Sitting in the car eating Sarikei's Fast Food ~~~ Not fast food like unhealthy burger from McDonalds, Hungry Jacks, KFC, Burger King, or whatsoever you could think of !

Even in St. Anne too !!! She came every day, at the gate, passed Kampua or B-nuk to me or sometimes hopped on the vehicle and enjoyed them very much X-) This is the proof that I grew up with Kampua ... and its made from Sarikei Hiek Lik Cafe ~ Tauke made his Kampua for about 20years ! Even before I was born !
Especially this ~~~~~~~ B-nuk + Kampua Noodles~ 


OK! Done, stop talking about foods ! Makes me homesick -.-"
Anyway, proud to be Sarikeians as its a food heaven unlike here... haiz... ! I miss S-A-R-I-K-E-I honestly very muchy ~~!!!

Talking about foods again, I missed my mother cooks very much ! She's a good cook ... that's why every member from my family got bu-lo-tung hehe~~ now my sister kept herself fit jo ... she's fat when she's a kid @@~ meanwhile me... I slimmed down naturally when I got into Melbourne =( 

She rarely scold me except that when I was still a kid... You know lah... Naughty kid needed to be taught XP ~ she never moaned about her life ...based on my experienced staying under the roof with her for such long ... she's faithful as well ~ either in Religious and in Family of course ~ not like me... so unfaithful in Religious thingy =) ...   

What could I think of again? So much to say about her ! Well, I prefer to keep them in my memories =)



Well... do anyone says "Happy Mother's Day" to your Mom ?? I felt a bit shy to say it to my Mom honestly... and I never said it to her ... (I'm such a bad kid eh?) Its so hard, you know? Wonders if someone had the same or knows my feeling LoL ~ maybe I would just call her and chats with her as usually... and I could text her via phone =) ~

Anyways, I wanted to say "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY" to all MOTHERS ~~ include Bitches ( A FEMALE DOG ), Tigress, or whatever all female animals ~ As always,

"Do Love Your MOM


No comments:

Post a Comment