Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Future To-Do Lists

Just a short brief post about what I am doing for the coming days!
This week and the following would be my busy moments, tearing doing all assignments before due date, failing studying for my exams, and ... and...



Halleluyah !!

Yes, its holiday ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ not now lah ~ its on 18th of June =D ~~ then gonna be Home Sweet Home on 20th ~~~~

My To-Do List for now/ coming holidays/ future:
1. Blogging
2. Do all the assignments.
3. Facebook-ing daily <<-- No book no me !








4. Find friends hiao !
5. Go gym play
6. Go jogging
7. Enjoy my Mother cooking skills !
8. Learning to play Photoshop
9. Buying Nokia N8









10. Buying a pro/smart camera












I'm not sure what I missed @@~ Hahaa~ Don't talk about "MONEY" when I chose to buy them. They're 100% worth buying despite quite cost a fortune .... Did you ever see HOW NICE is the resolution on the professional camera, effects on every photos? Did you ever research HOW GOOD is the phone? That's why... money can be earned back by the way! But I'm still using my Dad's hard earned money =\ ~ But Dad, I gonna earn these back ! For you !

AH!
Time passed tick-tock, tick-tock-ly ~~~~~~~ Still got assignments to do T___T ~ I hate digitising my maps... one word to describe...

JING MA HUA AHH!!!!


Before I end my post, how you guys think of my new gloves? I bought a pair of gloves yesterday ! $20 ~~ Looks nice hehe~~ or cool perhaps? It keeps me warm leh... but not for my 10 little fingers LMAO ~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment