Tuesday, May 18, 2010

WHY smoke?

There are million of people smoke. As China is the worst serious case of heavy smokers, even with US, UK or every country! I hate to say about general stuffs, just straight to the point okay?

Seriously, why do people smoke? Why? Why? My question is ...WHY DO PEOPLE SMOKE? I'm really tired of being a second passive smoker. Which also when mentioning about the word "SMOKING" or saw a people SMOKING ... my smiley face just vanished within seconds.

WHY?
1. The smells are terrible.
2. The smells smelt even worst than 'shit'.
3. The smells are torturing.
4. The smells avoid people staying near to you.
5. I had to wash my smelly clothes because the it.
6. I do not want to be diagnosed innocently a cancer.
7. I want fresh air.
8. Nobody likes smoke.
9. I 'G-damn' hate those selfish smokers.
10. It KILLS.

Not only that... SMOKING even turn you into this 'LOVELY' monstrosity looks ~

Yes, some smokers still do not believe such thing would happen to them, nor having such symptoms. Its just the matter of time anyway~ I don't have to say it out loud? Cancer, cancer, cancer... just because of cigarettes?! Do you know people had waste so much money on you? Curing you? or perhaps buying you a coffin?

I think its not worthy to save such jerks. Not only polluting air... also killing those who are close to them.

So ...WHY do you still smoke?

You guys should know I hate smokers... WHY you do you still smoke? Some of my friends smoke, No... I should say they are not my friends... because of my simple equation ~ SMOKING=KILLING=ENEMY ~ Ya ... even though he or she is ... or was my best friends - - - I could treat them as my enemy straight away and also treat you as a completely stranger.

Its really hard to believe someone I knew since small, ... well touching those 'drugs' !
Man, its hard for me to continue writing about it...



My ultimate conclusions, to all my friends or any one I knew ... Please - Do help to convince your friends to quit smoking! It done no good to all of us ! Its such a huge parasite living on the Earth!


Will you quit it for me? I, as your beloved, caring friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment