Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2nd Day of Orientation

Duh, so irritating and long journey just to go RMIT to take my timetable and met the teachers. I needed to waste $10.60 (adult) just to go to there, staying from 11.30am to 1.30pm which cost a lot for me. This time, nobody accompany me to go to city, going to RMIT. THIS is my 1st time going alone. Ow... it gonna be 呆呆的 in the train, when heading to the city. Sitting for about 30min from Broadmeadows Station to the Melbourne Central. My RMIT building which I needed to head to is No. 51. Omg, its further from the Building No.8 which I went yesterday! But its ok lah, just walking home from St. Anthony School, distance I mean. But, I reached way too early. The orientation started at 11.30am but I reached at 9.30am something. So, I lepak lepak inside the building of RMIT and city nearby area from RMIT because I afraid that I would be lost in the city XD. Hmm hmm, after sometime walking the city. Its time to go inside the building...

Wao... there others were more ealier than me. I sat down and the person sitting next beside me greet me. Named Darwin, came from Indonesia. ...Errr? Indo? Why I looked him like 华人 leh? Then I 'traded' my name too. Then, suddenly 3 person came to the class. They are Teresa, Tracey and Glenn, which are the staff that look over us throughout end of the courses. Then bla bla bla again, talking about important things about Visa, and bla bla bla... Oh ya, they did mention about the Pure Maths(add math)... They said that we need get a Graphic calculator(not Scientific cal ! )
"If you don't have any, I advice that you must buy because it will help you in the future."said Tracey.
"...and it would be very... very expensive! ~~ Owww, I hate to mention the price!" she said softly.
"It costs about... $200". Wth?? $200? As I heard the price including the others. We all stunned at the price lol.... Try convert to RM, $200 X 2.5~3.0 = RM500-600 ! What daa heckk~ But that kind of cal. can do a graph in no time after you set in the numbers. And it is usable when in University.

Then Tracey, informed that there would be a camp outskirt the city, somewhere forest, 45-60min away from the city at 25th and 26th June. Oooo, kinda far I thought. According to the staffs, they said the camp would be 100% fun. "A lot of students having fun after the camp, they keep talking about camp stuff to us after the camp", they added. The fee is about $44, and they said "If you want to go, just fill in the form and have your signature to it, and we will automatically take $44 from your sponsorers(parents/relatives)". Lol... that is~~~ good=.= . But I would have a thought about that, taking the form. Later, they introduce our teachers ! Ow, there are lots of them. Then they gave us a timetable. After had a checkout the paper- Oh no... tomorrow started the class liao T.T *sob. 'No more long vacation. Chai !' Ah, I must study hard ! Can't lose to my friend at M'sia !! Isk isk~
About 12.30pm, we had a lunch. Its... PIZZA and SOFT DRINKS. Well, some of the pizza were delicious, until I ate a black kinda of things == and it is very *YuCkS* . Then, we met each on another meanwhile trading our names :). I met Yoshi, Darwin, Saled, and meanwhile others mah.................... forgot name liao :X. There's lot students from China ! Yunan, Shanghai... Oh ya, there was SO FEW girls IN this COURSE this year~!! Got also but not sui 1, haizzzzz... ah mo lang more prettier ler as I stay until now. Sui za bo ~~ after the lunch. I headed back home. I needed to go Melbourne Central, went to platform3, taking Cragieburn train to Broadmeadows. Then after 30min of journey, I got off the train and wait for bus Route 477 which can drive me to Gladstone Park. Another about 30min of journey, I got off the bus and walk to home at Scampton Strt. Siannzzz walk walk walk a whole day. It took me about 1h to go home. SOB*

After I reached home, I found that nobody was at home. S*** I was freezing out cold ! Then Bing called me to fetch me out. She didn't have the home key. I walked out the street and saw a car. I dunno what the driver called, I think is Judy? Also a Malaysian~ we went to McDonalds and wait for Auntie Katie came back home...

No comments:

Post a Comment