Sunday, June 28, 2009

4 days of break !

(Well, kinda long don't keep updated on my blog. So just a have a flashback on my 'somehow-experienced' during my free time.)
On 25th(Thursday) and 26th(Friday) of June, due to the camp outside the city. The school took 2 days off ! Yapee for those who didn't go for the camp (including me). But, I heard a lot of teachers told us that it would be very, very much fun. Even with the Mav, that I just chatted to him about the camp. "It would be fun if you open mouth," he said. But, haih... my friends should know about me. I'm a person that would only reply someone's talks. I barely to open mouth myself. Geez, I decided not to go the camp. Teachers told us that you would regret forever if you miss the camp! I rather stayed at home for breaks lol... During these days, I went to some places.
First day, I went to somewhere far with Elton's family, going to a furniture store, which more likely a big building or a big compound to see a sofa since they ought to buy a new one.
About 15-30min later, we reached to the building. There were a lots of funiture, sofa, beds, bla bla bla... We did saw a attractive one, and its a big size, grey-stripped pattern, cost $2199 ? I not remember quite well, above $2k ah. They really liked the sofa, especially Elton's Mom~
But they disliked the price, so they would have to think about it again.









Later that, we leave the building and headed to another building to look for other sofa. We looked a lot of others building, but none did caught our eyes. But, something did caught Elton and my eyes. A glass table...(paiseh forgot to take a photo). This table is different from the others, because its a broke glass. And its' three layer thick - 2 layer of thick plastic, 1 layer of glass(in the mid). It was special since its not an ordinary glass table which we saw before. It was purposely did the crack, and its creative ! I liked that 'broken-glassed-table' very much and wanted to buy it lol~
But, I just a 'kid'. I didn't have that sum of money to buy it. At the moment, I really would like to be a rich, or rather a Millionaire in the future. Who doesn't want to be rich? I wanted to buy a lot of thing at here ! DVDs, IPOD Apple, DVD games, PS3(and games), souvenirs and other stuffs ! Blaaah, too lots to mention heheh~


















Oww, another thing!
About Saturday, went out to a "Big-Pasar" with Elton's Mom. The atmosphere! Wao or Crazy I could say. There's a lot of Yunan people around here(dunno where 'here'). This place was crowded like 'Pasar' !
The building is also huge and there's lot of things for sale! Ah, the smell stinks around here~ Geezz... Aunt Katie bought some fresh meat, fish and others. Then we headed to another 'pasar' that sold lots of Fruits and Vegies. There's a word that they keep yelling, not sure what does that supposed to mean... "Lelong lelong"?? I heard until head pain pain de. Plus crowd people ! and its Saturday ! There's some fruit that are delicious and tasty, juicy. Like Green Apple(sweet), Kiwi, Oranges, Grapes(sweet) and others. The shopkeeper would hand you tray of fruits and give it a try! FREE der ! But don't keep eating if you aren't buying lol... It is seldom to see Ah Mo lang buying at this place.













LATER, Its very funny when I thought it myself, and I was kinda embrassing Lolz!! About a 'public toilet'. When headed towards the car, suddenly I had stomachache. So, I looked for the public toilet. 'Ooo, shiny!' I thought when I saw the it. It was kinda modern, as the door open by clicking a button and inside it was large. Then I saw that, there was no toilet paper, which a LOL for me. I ran towards Elton's Mom, borrowing tissue paper. That time sipek beh tahan loo, want to come out liao ! She said the toilet do have toilet paper! Just click the button and it came out... rofl~~ Then I ran back to the toilet.












Luckily there's no one inside leh, if not... Nyawa2 ikan--- When I doing my job, the occupation time is limited for 10min... Know what that means?
IT MEANS THE DOOR WILL AUTOMATICALLY OPEN AFTER 10MIN !












I quickly did my job or else get an superb embrassing event =.=. Haha, I managed to finish it before the door opened. That '10min' was really-------------- lol. Then I looked for sink to wash my hand. It looked different, and also an sensor. The water automatically came out from the hole.













It was my most -- rushed experience time. Lolz~~ Try to experience it your own. Haha~












And, the last day of my break, which is on Sunday, I went to a $1.8 million house to have a lunch. The house was big, not why what I saw, was kinda empty~_~ The it was a white house. And white until it do some camouflage on hanger--- which I BANG into it on the backyards. I was dizzy for a moment and felt painful !

<-- See the hanger? I bang towards it T.T

Ai, I said to myself that "I won't get a same colour of furniture and other stuffs in my future house!" And other thing, Elton's relative house, their wall, seemed to be wall, but it could be opened. Like refrigerator~ looked like inside the wall !











































No comments:

Post a Comment