Monday, June 1, 2009

Goodbye M'sia

29/5/09, Friday

Morning wake up early2 de, cozzz, can't sleep well as it was the last day with my lovely friends. I headed out to make for my 'P' license for car. Ahhh, after making and getting the 'P' I felt so relieved ! Then, I waiting for Ah Rong comes back from school, fetch him using my car(Altis 8818) to make the 'P' license too, and then, I went to Feng' saloon cutting my kinda long hair, and dyed again. Ugh, the smell was so heavy that I could barely breathe in oxygen ! After finished dying my hair, Rong said my hair was still bright as before! Oh gowsh, I was afraid that I might be scolded coz they don't want that bright. Duh, nvm la, dye already lou. Then I headed back home, preparing for the night :)

Rong, Jing Xia, Jenny, Leo, Keng, Tong, Darrel, Eric and I went to Chicken King for a dinner. Last dinner lo haha~ chia them eat lo... plus I don't need M'sia Ringgit any more when I go Aus 2mlo... :( . But this payment really cost me XDD ~~ but nvm ah. After the dinner we together went to Nam Leong for a walk, and meanwhile having a chit-chat. Later, Darrel, Leo, Keng them needed to go church for an activity so they leave early...
But Rong, Jenny, Jing Xia, Tong and me followed them lol~ but leave early == coz felt we were stranger and bit guai guai de. Bout 7.30pm ah, we went to Kampung Seberang to have another yamcha again. My stomach was full of water @@~ ahah. I guessed that I wouldn't drink dao some special drink that M'sia only got nia... so force drink XD~
Later that, I fetch Jenny, Xia, Rong and Tong go back home... then go fetch Eric from the church, sending him home... but on the way I received phone call from Darrel asking me whether want to go yamcha again... lolz~~ suddenly so full liao... aaa, everything is nvrmind for me at that time la, just wan spend as long as I hoped with close friend... then go Nyelong bypass there, Yun Yuan cafe? 4got name d XD coz not always go there yam cha mar... and I called Leo to join us~~ but when I called him, he at home liao... so paiseh call he out again XP... then have some chitchat again laaaa~~ and I was drinking again. Really full with water ahaa@@
Later that, when we walking towards our car, Darrel asked me whether can let him drove my car (Altis 8818). I let he drive oo, since he experienced ah~~ eheh, he was statisfied with the car, and after sending Eric back home, he drove back to the cafe to take back his car. When driving the car using Nyelong Bypass, Darrel and I saw a Kenari had a turn suddenly, guessing the driver was drunk, but ~~omg the driver was just evading a kitten but Darrel didn't c it, so.... !! sipek kolian lo that cat... Darrel so nei jiu, either do I~~ T_T. We really sorry for the kitten, I hoped it do survive... but I saw it struggling on the road when I looked through behind the car window :(
Ai, then the enjoyment of Darrel gone arh... then we headed home lo... On the way home, I thought I gonna cried when I leave my close friends... As normal, I went to back early and prepared for the leavin day... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment