Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bb family...

The day I leave M'sia, I felt not too bad coz still got Mei and gor + ah so came over to Aus for a holiday. Ai, but now, after having fun and enjoy visiting the Melbourne with them, felt so heavy hearted to leave them. Yesterday, they just leave here in front of me... sigh* kinda feel somehow homesick. So miss my home surrounding... At here somehow need save electric energy and water supply ! Not like home, open light everywhere, anytime I wanted, water just running over and over... 4got diao also nvm der. Here ah, aiyo...... cost a leg and arm ah !!!! all mahal mahal, even with the food outside~ all $10++ de, cheapest also $7++ . Eat outside need lot $$ ah, those who came Melbourne for a holiday XD. Shopping ah... some got offer de lo... like ' $1 for any purchase for bla bla bla or $9.99 for 2 bla bla bla'

Arr..... here now veli2 cold lerr, nowadays keep raining. Usually only few few drops, today 1st time raining cats and dogs de !! During winter + rain, not aa goood feeling. I do love low low temperature, but this feeling of chills really really not gooood as I thought~ way tooo tooo coldy. Temperature below 7- 15 degree. And windy day yet? Go out really froooze u, hands and feet became no rasa 1, open water tap also make u sakit2 1. Arr arr arr, but good to experience a winter season :) We did went to visit some places in Melbourne, go my facebook~ www.facebook.com as you can visit some of my pictures in Melbourne City :)

No comments:

Post a Comment