Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bursting Day...

30/5/09

Ugh, I woke up early... dunno y le... maybe promise liao frens need early prepare go eat breakfast early early ba... for the last breakfast :( ... I need to take 2 turns as Darrel wanted me to be his driver XD ahah~ I take Darrel, Eric, Rong, and Keng 1st. Arr, when taking Rong, its not the time as his dad taking him out for breakfast. I passed his home and saw his car coming out from Jelutong. I forgot who liao, maybe Darrel said overtake his car. Lol~~ Jiu follow lo. But when I reached the round-a-bout, Rong called me, told me to stop aside the road. Then he came out from his car... We so Paiseh, but I more paiseh !! Overtake his car(dad driving), and steal his time with his son :X :X :X !! But he said nvm ah coz he said want to stay for a while with me as I leave later...

Duh, as we headed for pasar, my car's tayar tiok tok the cement beside the road, lifting up a bitof my car ! pa pa, for damaging my car~~ lucky on rims tiok dao eh? or tayar bunga bunga nia, no scratch ba~~ geezzzz... not only that, when we looking for breakfast, there is no place for us to sit... ALL full full full because of Hari Gawai, sesak of ppl ar... almost lookout for 3 or 4 cafe liao oo, so we headed out for the yesterday cafe der, Yuan Yun cafe, beside it xD... there less ppl... then I go zai Tong lo, with Darrel and Eric. Lastly Leo~~ when we reached his home. No ppl at home, called he said later go meet with us. Then chitchat chitchat... aiyo... I barely forgot that moment~~ bout almost 10am++ its time for me to take leave from here, going home to prepare :( . Then I let Darrel to drive my car again, taking Eric and him himself off home. He said he would fetch the rest up~ arr... damn miss oh, can't even say goodbye to them...

When I reached home, I really really felt heavy hearted to leave here... As I went into the bathroom, something kinda warm water automatically rolling down my chips. I was very emotional at that time. Ugh, barely hard to control the feeling... Embrassing lah, dun wan letting family c dao~ so I hid myself lo, express my feeling alone. After I felt comfortable for a while, Leo calling me, but when I answer, I could barely talk... coz...~ dun wan mention it haha~
my eyes, ears ,nose burn red red ar... don't want let ppl c dao, especially my family. paiseh la
On the way to cbu, I tried to control my feeling. The eyes drop keep coming down automatically arh... Fan fan fan!! I don't want to talk to anybody at that time, once talk... woo woo :X sms still ok lar. Just... very hard to talk, wan talk can la, but sure dunno what I am talking de. Haha u noe la.... Feeling dam dam dam heavy to leave close friends... that from meet bout for 10years lo...

****************************************************************************

At cbu airport lo... the check-in counter damm zzzz ppl waiting v. v. long oo... Ai, mom, gun gun and ma ma sending mui, ah so, gor and me to the airport. I can't c my mum too much right now and don't think much, even turning my head to c her. If not... hai~~~~ Goodbye Sarikei, Sibu, and my homeplace ... T . T

No comments:

Post a Comment