Tuesday, June 16, 2009

First Day Orientation at RMIT

Eee, hate ar... need early morning wake up to go to school lor... It shouldn't need to be early since the orientation is around 10. But, because that I live far from the city, I need to take bus, then train to the city :( . It was ridiculus just now... Bout' 8.15am Bing's Dad, Bing and Me went to the city by using the train, and we reached at around 8.45am. As I thought that I might be too early to go in. ~ We went inside the RMIT Building Number 8, looking for Kaleide Theatre. But we couldn't find it ! Sweat* ... Find and find high and low, still couldn't find the theatre ! Ngai lo... the time was running~ then we headed for the Info Center(Building 22) to ask for 'help'~

But at first, Uncle Frankie(Elton's Dad) helping me doing some paper stuffs. Together we went down the Swanston Street, then heading towards the Bourke Street looking for the office building of RMIT. Then, Uncle Frankie told Bing and Me to leave earlier, heading to the orientation(still searching for it :S). We two searched until sweating even though it was winter season ~! Omg..., looking at my watch its 10.00am over already ! I late for the orientation instead early reach liao ? We still couldn't find the Kaleide Threate ! Its was very LOL~ Then we went to the Building 22 to ask for the route again... We Are LOST !

According to the clerk(watever), the threate should be via the glass sliding doors near Commonwealth Bank, Swanston Street. What ya guess? Its was located beside the Building 8 we went into earlier ! Duh, quickly we went inside the building, towards the threate. Luckily it started just only for a moment. Then we had a seat, watching the teacher or lecturer giving a speech. After sometimes, Uncle Frankie came for later, then Bing and him left the building. Duh, some parts were truly bored that eyes suddenly became so heavy. Until a old lady giving a speech. Suddenly the environment inside the Kaleide Threate lighted up for a bit. Her voice, was very warm... like a 'Mother' to me. Its true, she said politely and formally. Its comfortable by hearing her voice, and had some sense of humor :) The audiences gave a big clap for her instead of other lecturers, haha~~

After that, there was some quiz, and some performance made by the 1st intake of student which is on February. Its kinda humor, playing an act named "That's My Bag" (I rather don't post it on since its dark and blur)

Then, about 12.45pm, we had a break and then lunch at Function Room. OooO, there was a lot of food served on the table. But some of the food, taste really weird for me. Ugh... I did meet 'new' student on the first day, had some chitchat, trading names bla bla bla introducing stuff. But I still forgotten their name afterwards XD. I met international students from China, Singapore, Korea... Oh ! There some Malaysian, but I didn't had a chance to meet whom issit, since I dunno their face yet. Huh! But during the lunch, I saw a lot of China international student. That quite a lot, since China and Australia are 'good friends'? Hmm, after eating quite some. Then we wait for the enrollment in the University Function Room for Business, Property and Construction Management and Science, Engineering and Technology at 2.00pm, ready to show them my passport and evidence of paying fees.

After 2.00p.m, we went to the room, and doing some fill-form paperworks. Oooo, maybe I didn't see English for quite a time or just some words I didn't understand to? Luckily they gave us some samples to let us know which to fill in. I was sitting near to 2 girls. One is from Singapore and one from China. The girl from China, was 'lol' for me. When filling the 'local language', she asked me how to spell 'Mandarin' -.-~~~ Then, after filling the form. I gave to the 'teacher'. His name is Glenn, Glenn Weshmore. After checking the paper... He ask me my preferred name. I don't want my English name=.= but because it is easier to remember, so I named it G. . . . . . Haha, my friend sure knew what's that lah~~! zzz.

Then, I went out the building, seeing Bing waiting for me to come out. And we went back home together using the Connex Train(to Cragieburn) back to Broadmeadows. After 20-30min journey, we got out from the train, moving foward to the bus stop, Route 477 which can travel back to Gladstone Park. After wait for sometime, Bing afraid that she would late for her work shift at 4.00pm. So she called her mom to take us. But, since the bus about to come. She called again to mom not to fetch her. Then the problems came to me either Bing. When I validated the ticket which I bought earlier to the city, the machine decline and the bus driver said that "You bought the wrong zone"! Shit ah... Bing's problem was that she would be late for her work and my problem was... I need to PAY EXTRA FOR THE TICKET FEE DAILY ! Which cost me around $10.60(Adult). Aduh... Bing called her mom AGAIN to fetch us. Wait and wait and wait... She came and fetch us home. Ugh, let's call it a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment