Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday

Today is Lina's birthday (Elton's eldest sister). Their family planned to buy her a Nintendo DS worth $288. Haha, that nice for her, plus it was the most expensive present among the 4, according to Elton's mom lol~ aiyo......... as I went along with their family to BroadMeadows shopping centre, heading to a shop named JB Hi-Fi, I was longing for the PS3 and its games... T.T.... There are some games that are 'most wanted' such as Grand Theft Auto IV, Infamous, Assasin Creed II, Metal Gear Solid 4, Call of Duty:World at War, bla bla bla~!!! ARggh~!!! They worth $70-$90++ and the PS3 $600-$800 geeeeezzz............. The HD of the game, graphic, its beauty !! I barely hard to resist !!!!! At that moment, I really like to get a work, to buy THEM ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PSP, Nintendo DS, PS3 !!! wooohoooooo!! so money to buy laarr!

Ah lol... and yet is Elton's Dad b'day ar~~ 14 and 15 June... usually we eat nice meal for b'day yea? but for them... naahh. Eat too much loorr. I already add few kg since I got into here =.=~~ sob sob sob... The winter, its temperature~! Easily to get hungry cozzz our body need food to produce heat ~ sigh** not onli that, still got 2 more b'day to celebrate, that is Elton's relatives lo... haha, I think still got more leh== some of my friends also on June leh~~ haha. So so many....~~

Hurm hurm~~ when I chatting with some friends on msn, some of them are buzy buzy, so le wa de... aiii... my school start on 16/6/09, orientation on 15/6/09~~ I also need le wa loo... Can't like the old time, play play play walaupun is PMR or SPM lolz... both result are the same leh~~ geng geng~~ and subject scored almost same. Can say I'm consistent lah. XD XD XD ahhaha~ hmm hmmm!! Mustt study goood good ar, my fee for the further study was a burden for my parents. Can't let them down ahh~~~ Jia you ~!~!!! get worked~ and buy da PS3 !! opsss X:

No comments:

Post a Comment