Wednesday, June 17, 2009

First Day SCHOOLING of RMIT !

Wao, its great isn't it? NAH !! I need to get up real early(6.15~6.30am) in order to catch up bus which takes 15~25min to the station(if there's no one gonna fetch me to Broadmeadows station) and train(15~20min in the morning only) to go to the Uni in the city.
But today, Uncle Frankie fetch me to there and luckily I managed to get on train on time after running towards the train rushly because it arrived at the time(7.21 depart).
Ugh, it was very bore, alone in the train! I hoped that there was familiar face to talk to :(. As I thought, I should buy or borrow a novel to read on train. If not, 呆呆的 waiting to reach me destination. Slept on train? NO ! I afraid I would miss the station unless I had set the alarm on my phone lol=.= . On the way to the city, there were many people boarding the train. Duh, something cross my mind. "There are so many people, and plus the cases of swine flu(H1N1) are getting serious at Melbourne, I afraid I would get infected too~~~" Then about 7.45am I got off at Melbourne Central, heading to building 51 to start my first day of class :) at 8.30am~ It is a Computer Science class, teacher named Cecil Roche. After introducing himself, and taking the attendance of the student, the class started...
Each of us was using a computer. The computer is greatly designed and I love the monitor, which can adjust height, and can turn about 180degree. We log in our username, example s1234567 and password is :X date of birth (reversed). You know why I said the password? It was so crazy that, the password is mentioned on the diaries. I mean, if we follow its step, other students might know our password and access some of the information, homework inside it. Its said "put your password in form of date of birth but its reversely". Of course, I'm not so c2pid :X instead I used . . . as my password~ lol. He taught us to use Microsoft Word on the first day. Ah, learning the Microsoft Office and Microsoft Work... well, its fine for me since there's computer learning :) . After 2hours of his class, and its 10.30am. We were going to another class on different floor. It is Computer Network classes. And teacher named... Russell Moon. He seemed welcoming us warmly. About this class, we are going to learn about computer's hardware, software, component inside the cases and other things. Then after 2hours sitting in the class... ITS 1hour break(lunch time). I went to building 8, as there has a cafeteria or canteen I preferred calling it. I took out my roti that I made in the morning and ate it. But I still hungry=.= . I went to the canteen and bought a Sweet Chilli Chicken $4.95. Oh... its expensive for Malaysian if converted. I waited and waited for the staff to warmed up the chicken and put it inside the 'big' bread. Ooo, its quite yummy. Later I went to Building 94, level 3 room 18 (94.3.18). Omg... from 1.30 pm to 5.00pm ! 3h and half classes ! Sianz loo... Teacher name Tony Berett. Talking about English Academy bla bla bla~ then later that, he told us to write an essay. An essay?! I hate to write an essay and so long didn't write one ! Ooo, he gave the question:
1. Why do you likes movies and do movies improve your life?
2. (Err, forgot what the question ask) ... what the important of sports and for your health?
3. (totally forgotten)

I pick the question 1 heheh. (Ah, short and fine essay I doubt? Don't want to write about it).
Then at 5.00pm we left the class and I headed to the station and headed back home. About 6.30pm I got home... sigh* let's call it a day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment