Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stuck

As usual, I went to school early, and headed to building 51. Once I reached there, I took out my timetable to search where the room that I gonna headed to. I saw English class, started at 9.00am on Monday only, but the room named TBA? What TBA? To Be Advised, a counseling room? I headed to the staff floor which is on 6th floor. I saw some classmates and asked them about the room. They had no idea either... Then, a staff walk by, and we asked Glenn about the room. He asked Tracey and she told us to head to Building 37, opposite the Building 8 across the street. We thanked him and headed to there. Once we reached there, the building looks... Old to us. Or new? Since we saw a lot of building materials at the front door. We walked up to level 3 and went to room 14. The door closed, and teacher haven't come yet.
Early.
About 9.00, Tony came! But, he didn't have the key. And looked for other staff in the building. Then he came with the key and opened the door. Ah, still yet a long class from 9.00 to 12.30. YAWN* ! Then after a while in class, we allowed to have a some break. Ugh huh, I wanted to go to the toilet at that time. Dang dang dang da, I a bit frightened about that incident. I was looking for the toilet sign. Walk and walk until a dead end only beside that got a fire exit door. The sign on the wall say male toilet on the 4th floor. So I opened the door then the door automatically close. And the door which a paper on it says "Automatic Close Door to prevent fire smoke entering".
Oh gosh, I tried to open the door but its locked !! I tried went up the floor but the door on the next floor was closed too. S*** arh. Then I headed down the ground floor, there's a door open on the 2nd floor as I going down. The door on the ground floor were closed too~~~! Only a small door leads outside the building, but when I exit, I'm in different places~ I head back to 3rd floor and was hoping there's someone passby! Nawwww~ after sometimes of waiting and I decided to check out the 2nd floor. I walked inside and kept walking until I saw a green 'Exit' sign. I followed the sign, but it got creepier and dark as I walked. Thanks gooodness! It leads me out from the building ! I was afraid at that time. I didn't know the door was locked automatically! So, I re-entering the building through the front door. Since after that, I was scare to a use stair that was a 'fire-exit-staircase'. Later the english class, it was lunch time. But the lunch time was a 3hour lunch time, because... I didn't have anyclass from 1.30-3.30pm !! What a long wasting breaktime! I used the time to explore and visit library at Building 8 (Swaston Library). The library was quite big! Maverick said he always went to this library. So I walked inside the library until I sat down on a couch resting. I took out a Reader's Digest which Ting borrowed me to read when on the train and during breaktime. But after meanwhile, I felt my eye so heavy. Maybe I not get used on wake up such early in the morning after 6months break =( at home.
I decided to nap for a while then headed to the next class. That was General Maths at building 51 at 3.30pm. Forgot what the teacher name liao. And as I know, the class are boring... and I felt sleepy even though I did rest just now and same to the others felt sleepy. The atmosphere of the class were real real cold and -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Ah, 5.30pm, what a long time. Thank to the teacher, she knew that we had a long day, and finished the class early at 5.00pm. Oh thank goooodness and to her as well !!
Well, its a long day, might be?

No comments:

Post a Comment