Monday, July 6, 2009

Eating, eating, eating...

Last Sunday holiday break(27th June), I mentioned about eating lunch at Elton's relative house because their relative celebrated their 1year old baby, not quite clear paiseh. I ate quite a lot because some of the food were really delicious. Like roast duck, it was very tasty, tastier than the one I ate before. And also the kuey tiao~ really really yummy*. Later at night, we did celebrate again Mama(Elton's grandma) birthday! Which means, eat AGAIN. This time was steamboat ! I was still full and forgot about that :S :S after I saw the food was prepared on the table. "Ngai lo," I said.
I was 90kg after a few days since I came to Australia. I kept eating at that time because, the winter made me chill, means that I get hunger easily and to keep me warm! Haizzz, too many people got their 'Birthday' on Jun!

I ate a buffet at Crown Plaza before(6/6/09). I ate really much to achieve amount of payment($24.60 for adult I think ) until I almost throw up ! I was nausea when I had Ice-cream for dessert. Eee... and at that moment, I won't eat ice-cream for a time and hate to see it again !

Then at 5.00pm customer came! Aunt Lisa and her family came first. Aunt Katie told us to eat while waiting for the others. Not that we didn't want to eat, its because we're still full! I decided to eat after sometime~ but not for long, after other relatives came. Ugh~ the fullest day ! Later that, 'Happy Birthday' to Mama~ taking photo, singing, and eat the........ small cake=.=

Prepare the Lights ! Then sang













Digging out the waxes melt from candles, and rape the CAKE~~!! errrrr, I mean EAT THE CAKE~!

No comments:

Post a Comment