Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cancelled classes...

Hmm, today(Thursday16/7/09) Pure Maths was only a class(1hour), at 12.30pm... BUT, I still late for the class lolz............ I was heading out to bus stop at 11.05am, my bus was at 11.25am and I reached train station at 12.04pm. Usually it would reach its destination within 30min, but because of so many people that went up and down, it delayed... Once I reached my station, I checked up the schedule, seeing that my train was at 12.14pm---
12.14pm?! I WOULD be late for the class!! Omg, it would take me about 15-30min to city and 5-10min on foot to my building class~ This time ngai lo, really late liao~~ What else can I do? Accept my lateness lor, my only transport to city now is by train. Hai hai hai~~~

Later that, I reached Melbourne Central at 12.35pm, and I was rushy! When I stepped out the building, there's something stopped me...

In front of me I saw number of people standing, looking at something. Then I heard someone singing in front of State of Library located opposite the Melbourne Central~ I went towards it and guess who's singing?





It was a Band of Cops, yeah, you didn't see it wrong, its COPS. I didn't know Officer would do a promotion like that? Or it was just a event or occasion something? Anyway, I wanted to say is... ITS ROCKS! And the singer(a female cop) quite GOOD, I meant it. Its really nice and good to hear such a voices! She should go to be an artist =X, meanwhile, a student went in front of the band, showing off his dance! He quite good either, after all he's still a student! Not teen~ However, I delayed another few minutes at here lolzz... I would like to enjoy it but the time not allowed me to T.T~
Then, I managed to be on class at 12.47pm, and sweats a lot... made me felt uncomfortable! Luckily maybe the teacher just started her class, because she's just written few 'new' thing on the whiteboard, and I managed to catch it up =).

Later that, its General Maths, and its quite boring heheh, as usual studying on class and taught us using a 'GRAPHIC-CALCULATOR' -- not 'Scientific-Cal'... and its quite costly! $179 I bought for it! $179=RM500+ Fuyooh, can buy a few handphone, DVDs, bla bla bla oo!! Ugh, we had no choices and had to buy it because teacher said it is quite useful when studying in Engineering Field, or higher education of study(U).

Uh-huh, we finished the class at 3.00pm(Usually finish at 3.30pm) because the teacher done her work and allowed us to leave early since we did had class later on. When I was having snacks, I received a call from Haku(China mate) told me that the Computer Science changed its class venue. At first it was at 51.4.02, but he said at 56.4.82. Then, I went to check out at building 51, and its real. The class venue did change and I needed to walk further ahead.

When I reached there, the building was somehow big. When I went to the class, my classmates said that the teacher was not there although the time passed already. They said they didn't wanted to attend the class and they were going home. Well, I did had the same thought, after seeing there's really only a few students waiting for the teacher.
So, I went to Melbourne Central together with them. On the way to there, I had a second thought. It could be the teacher didn't know that the class changed and on the way to here? So again, I left my friends and I headed back the building to double check again. Oh, this time, the teacher was there and the time shows out 4.00pm. Guess what, there's only 5-6 students and the classmates told me that the class was cancelled. The black skin is my teacher Cecil Roche.

Zzz, what the ****! It was just wasting of time and money! Money I meant was that I had paid for the Fees~ and look what I've gone?
1. Poor timetable
2. Poor services
3. Even some teacher didn't know about the new timetables, like I mention before, heading the right/wrong class on Tuesday
Ah, then I decided to go home, but before that, I had a survey on this building. I was amazed by the number of computers! The whole floor, all the the class do have a computer, I meant about 100 or more! Furthermore the class was big! This Building 56, is a study of Engineering Field, which I could see from the student doing some art, design, and programming on their computer.

Along the walkway, I could just see computers, computers, computers in the classroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment