Friday, July 24, 2009

A monthly rental fee $2400 flat and my $8.50 Food...

Today 24/07/09, Eliot(one of my classmate) was going to move in a new living place~

In the morning, he's carrying some hand-carried luggage to class. He asked some of the classmates to whether can help him carried his 'goods' to his flat later after the class. Well, only me and Haku willing to help him, since there's 3hour break for us later. He said that his flat was located at the end of Bourke Street, which is at Southern Cross station. When we asked him whether far or not, he said "不远啊,走10-15分钟就会到了!"
So, we heard as he said, and went to his flat on foot. On the way to there, I managed to see new area and street in Melbourne City, which I never walked before since I got here. It was quite pleasure enjoying the city life walking alongside the street~
After few minutes of walking, we asked whether we were nearby or not, he said "还要走一下子,就在前面~" but for us(Haku and me) seemed we're walking for quite long leh lol... We're somehow quite tired because on the way there's slope~ and it would be better if we own a bicycle, free peddling down the slope XD
Later few minutes again, we finally reached HIS flat ==~~ well... the flat own a good security, which means the building only can be accessed by an owner of a special key, even the entrance and floors.
Another thing... the lobby so weird de, feeling so tight and dizzy=.=

Maybe the glass on the wall did the 'work' zzz~
Then, we went on 36th floor. "Omg," I thought, "The ceiling is so 'low' for me!" Then, Eliot unlocked the door and the first thing that attracted us was the scenery at the balcony, >.> not the untidy, messy room =X.
Then, suddenly Haku and me got 惧高症 when looking down the building!
Anyway, the view was breathtaking!


(Views from a 36th floor)





Another question in our mind... "住金到底多少啊?"
He said "每个月要交 $2400!" Me and Haku looked at each other, whispering the about the rental fee <_< . Omg... I rather lived on the street LOL ~! First of all, he came from China ! Try convert to China ¥ ! Really shitty costly monthly fee~.~"
Later we went to a restaurant to have a lunch. Oww... there's lot of choices leh, about 100+, I chose 'Steamed BBQ Pork Rice'

Yummy, I would say! Really, and the size quite big! I spent $8.50 on it! And this dish really satisfied me! A good dish would always make me feel full! Then, Eliot chose this,
(Forgot what name 来者)

Well, the soup of this noodle~ 100% tasty! Even I wanted to call for another dish Lol~ its cost around $8.90 I think~

Well, the other one I didn't taste :X, haha~I ought to try other dishes next time on the same restaurant XD, the chef's cook got skills!
so these two meals should have a try when visiting Melbourne!

No comments:

Post a Comment