Tuesday, July 28, 2009

First and Second Day exam~

First Day(27/7/09)
Ah, I had my Pure Mathematics exam, which somehow familiar to Additional Mathematics at my home country. Ow, ... 2hours for 8questions~ "Surely is a long questions !" This subject I also quite afraid because... T.T, don't want to repeat the past liao, studying too hard on the subject~ But what can do? I know I need get a good marks, aim for my ambition! This the path I took. No boasting~ Just Do The Best That You Can Do :) ... I already made some revision of it~ and I, hehe, still not quite prepared~ The examination hall at 51.4.02, started from 1.30pm to 3.30pm and there's many people oh~! The students all mixed up one's.
Ooooooh, nervous nervous, I afraid that the standard is same as SAS... BUT
who knows? The question quite easy! Not as hard as Add Math XD, or perhaps it just the beginning T.T~ there's a lot of question asking for sketching the graph -.- , and I took somehow long doing it~ maybe influenced by Madam Wendy Tiong and Mr. Ting Tien(or Tian? :X) Keng... although they(the questions) just wanted the look of the graph, I done long on the "SMOOTH" curve zzz~ automatically felt wanted it just to look smoothly! I kept rubbing off the line lol~ but, instead I still got plenty of time== 毕竟only 8 questions, divided into A), B) C) like that nia~
Well, its seemed to be alright but I had problem with the last question... about Truncas(a type of graph)~ I FoRgoT how to do it arrrrr!! Which is about 14marks! That quite many for me! OH YA~ I want to complain about the formula! Teacher did said that the formula would be given on exam... and it is! HOWEVER AH!! There's so many formula went missing! I mean, not given!! Geeez~ forgot the formula="GG" luckily, I still managed to have a feedback of it and ngam ngam do nia lo...
And also, I wanted to say about China people... aiya! This sheet of paper just a piece of cake for them lah! Many china people good at mathematic, especially in Engineering! They could done it in 1h+ like that, I think no double-checked one~.~ They said that "Its too easy," lol... I heard dao 就讨厌! Anyway, Happy Birthday to STEPHEN NGU today =)

Second Day(28/7/09)
Ah, today exam Computer Science ! But, I think its easy== , and not in written form. I in written form, we should be DEAD ==!! Ah, the exams was at 10.30am, and there's still time for it as I reached city at 8.30am like that. Then, I decided to go to Carlton Library(Building 94)~

which open early at 8.00am~ Swanston Library(Building 8) opened at 9.00am~ Well, I want to talk about the library !! This place could be the place I could also hang around during 3hours breaktime! Because, because... there's DVD, Magazine that I could watch for free ! And, and ! We
can borrow 30DVD at a time LOL~

Lot of old original DVDs~


Magazines and books (New magazines and books displayed on shelf)


Songs and Musics


DVD player for students to watch!



DVD all originals, BUT, they were old DVD haha, there various kind of movies, Horror, Comedy, Romantic, Adventure ... I watched a film today !! Call "One Missed Call", a foreign(Japanese) film.






Oh, the movie quite old(2003), horror and mystery type, 147min length. Well, I know such place because on Monday(27/7/09)
Tony gave us an Assignment~
Oh no, my first assignment T.T, its a group work, but I afraid I gone into a wrong group... don't want mentioning about that GarrH! He said some information(reference) "Must" get from a book, the best places is in Library, so teacher made a tour for us at library, learning to search book using computers and what the meaning of this of that bla bla bla ! Oh ya, another thing! THERE's APPLE MAC computer in the library!! WOOF, so Attractive! Free to USE ~! BIG screen! I see at market price around $2-3.9k~~ WOOF! Erm, I went to library to watch the film after the Computer Science exams that ends at 11.40pm~ Aha, the film quite thrilling. But the time not allowed me to watch to till the end! I got classes at 1.30pm~ >.> Despite of going to the class, I watched the film to the end ! Hoor... Truancy ^.^V ~ ei, I'm that kind of people meh? Skipping classes? No, no, no...
I still attend the class, after 30minute later haha~~ luckily, the teacher still give me the attendance mark to me ahahaha~!

No comments:

Post a Comment