Sunday, July 12, 2009

Muscle Cramp



Duh,
I suffered 2-4 days muscle cramp on leg~! Due to the previous Paintball War! Ugh, talking about the game, it quite scary and shitty painful~! Ah, talking about it, it was quite fun and exciting, but it would be more fun if the mask doesn't fogged up... It was because that, it was winter season. The heat, and the cold environment, condensed! I barely could see anything in the late game! During the early games, I could still manage to see and trying to shot my 'Prey' at that time. Haha, I got few headshot! Luckily got mask loh, if not that person would be in hospital. The staff kept reminding and reminding us not to take off or touch the mask because it is really dangerous when unmasked during the gameplay.
Before start, all the 'soldier' given a name tag, and a short movie about the paintball. After the movie, we were told to wear either red or blue cloth(team colour). Wearing mask, short-briefing about the game, and pick up the weapons... Ar, I couldn't take any photo of it because it is not allowed to bring in. The gun was heavy! But ok for me :X~ They said the bullet shot out by a tight, compressed air below the pinch of the rifle. The rifle can be set manual to semi-shot or burst-shot. Then the staff bla bla bla again and again reminding about the mask. Next, it was an elimination mode, anyone who's been shot should withdraw the battleground. Ah, the game started with a count from

3...2...1... SHOOT.
Fuuyo, all the 'soldier' quickly running towards a cover, shooting near a angle. Haha, chu kik oh! I heard the gunshot from every angle! What war...! The bullet, although circle in shape, it did hurt when been shot-- what a pain't' a$$-- because no armor... just only a thin thin cloth~~ only women wear armor nia, wth~ Not fair der! I been shot behind my back! The time I been shot once, I already put my hand up(means surrendering) but, they still kept shooting the innocent guy T_T~ I been shot about 3-5 bullets! It really painful, and I kept groaning about the pain ~! LOL~ Only a shot that almost made me 'ork ceii wor'. I saw my skin red red der~~ then I heard the 'Beeep' which meant the game paused for a while, for us to prepare/rest for next battle~ hehe~~~
Then, the second round, the fog on my mask was getting serious, with my glasses. Suddenly I tasted the paint bullet because a bullet 'shooooo' and 'pop' on my mask, near my mouth and another bullet coming to me and I get OWNED on my HEAD. The 'burst-liquid-splatter' AND it tasted really awful !! YUCk~ really, very bitter, as it contain chemical! I quickly spitted out with my saliva~ and I getting a bit nausea... I barely hold out of it and left the game for a while. on the same time, I heard the whistle be blown again. I put back the gun, took off my mask and headed to the toilet to rinse my mouth! Lol, on my way to toilet, I almost slipped because the floor was slippery due to the paint(bullet) on the ground. It was really really slippery!
Then, I headed to the counter which I left my mask and cleanse the paint on it and also took off my glasses that would be fogged too. But the result still the same, at least the vision was better than wearing the glasses...
______________________________________
(To the last round)
Before the last round, there's a number of 'soldiers' were out of ammo. But, because of that there's should be 16 of my classmates would be going for the game and 2 were not coming, therefore there was 400 bullet (200x2 Magazine) for us to play. Lol, lucky, we do not have to pay extra $20 for another 200 bullets. 400 bullets were share among the out-of-ammo de mates.
The final round... And the game time was unlimited until you are out of ammo! Thus, we could take our time playing the game slowly~ ah=.= I also had a headshot during the last game, shot from a tower. And I had serious problem of vision due to the Foggy Mask! I was heat up and condense with the cold environment. I was BLIND in the WAR LOL~~~~~~~~~~~ I couldn't touch or take off the mask also! Luckily I was near the exit/enter entrance~ and managed to get out!

Staff: Are you out of ammo? You can put your vest and mask on that basket(Pointing at it)

Me: No, I just want to clean this 'fog' on my mask.

Staff: Wao, your are more serious than the other players. You can see through it?

Me: (Embarrassed) Nah, impossible with this thing!

Later, I thanked the staff for cleaning my fog and return for the game. But, I still could barely to see it. Once I got on the field, I was told by the staff that there were only 2 player left. Lol, I still got some ammunition in it, and I shot blindly to the target haha~~ since I couldn't see a thing ! =,= Then I leave the game after finishing my ammo. I went to toilet to clean and wash my hair after that. I found that, the splattered of the paintbullet, cover most my hair and I washed it with a PLENTY of water! I kept washed and washed over my head and I saw the 'colour' flowing into the sink.
About 2.30pm we got out from the building. I was tired and 'wet' because of my Sweats! I chilled because of the strong wind and cool surrounding. I put my jacket on before I caught a cold...
"How'd we headed back to city?" I asked. The IPhone did its work again! One of the mates open his IPhone, using maps to lead us to nearest public transport--the tram to the city. All of us followed him to the tram station.
Aww, it was quite a long walk to it and I was very tired running here and there!

Walk and walk...While we walked for about 10-15min, the 'navigator' said that, "Err, there should be a tram station nearby."
All people looked 360degree around them.
"Aww, I give up," walking away and at the same time all of us even me thought that he was irresponsible and made us lost in the 'village'. But, we were wrong. We wait for few minutes and we saw him running towards us, told us that there was tram station just ahead of us! We were all 'pumped-up' after listening to him. He was not running away, instead he's asking the local here about the location of tram station!
Therefore,
"Do not always depend on a Devices, Do not shy to ask for direction or else you would be ended up in a LOST jungle."
On the way to the tram, we passed by an old, old lady. She stopped the 'navigator' by saying that "You looked handsome! Young man!". All of us chuckled~ Then we excused ourselves and kept moving towards the tram as the tram was almost stop its station! We ran towards it before it departed again! Finally, all of us managed to board it. Then, my own problem... "Where do I go next? Where should I get off?" I dunno!
On the way down, I got off at Elizabeth Street I think. I called Elton or his dad, whether they are still cleaning their apartment or not and I could meet up with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment