Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Holiday AGAIN (First Semester)

Weeee, I had my holiday again lolz~ for 4days, or 6 days perhaps? Because its started from Monday 6/7/09 to Thursday 9/7/09... But do Friday got school? I doubted that because alang alang 1 day need go school de=.= I think there wouldn't be any classes on Friday since they emailed me said that "We will meet you on 13th July!". Woot, a week holidays! But during this holiday can't keep play play lor, need study ! As exam starts on 26/7/09 T.T~~ I was afraid of my Pure Mathematics! I got headache during the classes because of new formula and LONG formula and steps. The 'sentence' quite long too and I need MORE Concentration to see the symbols ! Freakin' $hit~ -.-

During these holiday, stay at home lor~~ but on Sunday ar~ My friends and I gonna had a PaintBall War! Wooo, excited ar~ its like CS and its my first time playing 'real shooting' game! But its costly, $60 T.T . Its ok lar, since I never played before. Wooo, can't wait for Monday !

No comments:

Post a Comment